Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I thougt I am safe

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I was looking for some group online for my favourite hobby activities to slowly socialize again and stop LADR (you can dream). First entry some flirting portal, but I didn't notice at first, so I clicked on it. I read the description and took a look at the photos.
The oneitis hit me like a truck. She was like me from a parallel universe. Had the same hobbies, the same music taste, same philosophic outlook on live (besides the blackpill) and lives even in the same town. Why did the fucking Universe had to remind me of my situation?
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
I don't know what to do anymore. I am rotting away and I can't find the courage to change anything while my chances are going more into the negatives from second to second. I am not able to post on the forum anymore. Everything is cope everything has been said and examined 10000 times. I am just procrastinating into obliblvion. I am surrunded by cucks and jews in RL. My family hates me. I am not even angry anymore I just feel dumb and void. I barely stood up the last days. Is this the end. Will st blopsII take me with him? Is this our final destiny ascension through LADR? Fuck I think I am in delerium. Should drink something.

Are we ever safe? We are all slaves to our biology.

"same philosophic outlook on live"?? did the profile have emo quotes?

Last edited by a moderator:
@knajjd
No, relics of my former self from better ehm cucked times.