Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I thought that a “no” was the worst that could happen for a rejection

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I remember the first girl I asked out I was so hopeful bacause I did all sorts of bluepilled self improvement for her, I worked on myself for 2 years. When I told my oneitis my feelings she said she had a bf, and worst, they have been dating for over 2 years, I realized all the while I spent improving myself my oneitis was being loved by some chad. Broke my heart right there and then, told me that she’d tell me if she became single. Fr locked my heart with her, it’s been a year since I ever heard from her. Was wrong when I thought a no was the worst that could happen, my faint hope that one day I’d wake up to a text message from her still haunts me everyday.

Yeah, no amount of self-improvement (except looksmaxxing guided by the blackpill) can attract a toilet. The "best" I would expect is her asking for help with something to use you out of nowhere.

The only thing self-improvement can be good for is if you manage to acquire something she wants and she seethes about not having it, probably also saying it's all because of the patriarchy. Sadly, with all of the shit given to toilets and Chad for free, that's nearly impossible.

Brutal, that’s why I never invest too much time for foid. I just basically hit on them, if they like you it’s an easy pull. If they dont you could bring them the moon in your right hand and the sun in your left they still won’t like you unless you moneymaxx or statusmaxx of course

I self improve only to increase money stream, health, copes. There is no self-improvement for 5'6. And no, I'm not going to cripple myself for being king of manlets.

That was even a polite rejection. I got offended facial expressions and looks of disgust as if they were looking at a cockroach.

brootal. Thats why I always look for signs in body language when im with a girl. Not that it helps for most of us anyway

That was even a polite rejection. I got offended facial expressions and looks of disgust as if they were looking at a cockroach.
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
i haven't approached anyone since my late teens. being a TFL incel in your early 20s (and NEET) is beyond BRUTAL! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Yeah, no amount of self-improvement (except looksmaxxing guided by the blackpill) can attract a toilet. The "best" I would expect is her asking for help with something to use you out of nowhere.

The only thing self-improvement can be good for is if you manage to acquire something she wants and she seethes about not having it, probably also saying it's all because of the patriarchy. Sadly, with all of the shit given to toilets and Chad for free, that's nearly impossible.
Self improvement I guess works for bums who can run through foids but can’t hold a stable relationship due to problems they need to fix.

I get looks of disgust every time I leave the house.

she said she had a bf
That's not a rejection, buddy. That's a shit-test.
The answer is: "you can do better. Let's go out right now"

told me that she’d tell me if she became single.
That's not a rejection, buddy boyo. That is she giving you another chance to pass her shit-test.
The answer is: "you will never be single, because we'll be together forever, starting now".

A rejection is when a foid gives you this face:
Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

Foids generally make rejections using faces, and gutural sounds like "ewww".

If a foid is exchanging words with you, she's evaluating your proposal, checking what you have to offer. For instance, these shit-tests are designed to a test your witty responses, your emotional and social intelligence, which are a proxy for status and future status, since social manipulation is a key aspect of success in a soyciety.

Last edited:
I get looks of disgust every time I leave the house.

That's not a rejection, buddy. That's a shit-test.
The answer is: "you can do better. Let's go out right now"

That's not a rejection, buddy boyo. That is she giving you another chance to pass her shit-test.
The answer is: "you will never be single, because we'll be together forever, starting now".

A rejection is when a foid gives you this face:
Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

Foids generally make rejections using faces, and gutural sounds like "ewww".

If a foid is exchanging words with you, she's evaluating your proposal, checking what you have to offer. For instance, these shit-tests are designed to a test your witty responses, your emotional and social intelligence, which are a proxy for status and future status, since social manipulation is a key aspect of success in a soyciety.
This gives me hope tbh, but I know it wasn’t a shit test :feelsrope:

Brutal, that’s why I never invest too much time for foid. I just basically hit on them, if they like you it’s an easy pull. If they dont you could bring them the moon in your right hand and the sun in your left they still won’t like you unless you moneymaxx or statusmaxx of course
Now THIS is a blackpill. From a grey, no less. I am impressed :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

yeah that's usually what I get too. sometimes they run in fear also :feelshmm: