Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I thought size did not matter

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-

Brutal dickpill. You'll never be enough

Funny i thought only men talk about size
Almost as if toilets gaslight us 24/7

Size obviously matters, but apparently only if you’re like tiny. If you’re avg it’s a nothing burger but if you’re big that’s good. That’s the impression I get from foids at least.

Brutal dickpill. You'll never be enough

She literally says she will love him no matter what. I know it's bullshit but its farther than any big dicked incel has ever gotten

She literally says she will love him no matter what. I know it's bullshit but its farther than any big dicked incel has ever gotten
Shes just saying that because she doesn't want to be crucified in the comments... won't be long till she leaves him

Shes just saying that because she doesn't want to be crucified in the comments... won't be long till she leaves him
He still got to have sex. Also women stick 10 inch dildos up their pussies, no human penis will be enough for them it's just a matter of pair bonding and social pressure to stay in the relationship

Size obviously matters, but apparently only if you’re like tiny
Cope.
For femoids there are NO differences between 3inches cock and sub6inches dick. It is all a fucking small for them.

Brutal normie sex haver problem