Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I thought of an potential cure to hair loss

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I came up with this while studying.

Well androgens bind to androgen receptors which are present in our DNA ( if i'm correct ). I have not studied about them but I have assumed androgens binding with androgen receptor results in transcription of DNA to make an RNA. This RNA is single stranded, it can form hydrogen bonds with a complementary RNA. What can be down is that we can sequence the androgen receptor , obtain a sequence which is complementary to it and have it implanted in our DNA. If we can somehow have it to transcript into RNA, the RNA will bind to the RNA produced by androgen receptor forming an double stranded RNA. This RNA can't undergo translation and our androgen receptors will become entirely useless. After this our hair will live happily afterwards.

Anyway thanks for reading my Autism.

I didn't get the androgen receptors are present in our DNA thingy.
Nobody actually knows why DHT + Androgen receptor binding lead to hairloss. Some have made a hypothesis on it triggering the inflammation pathway or/and reducing bloodflow, etc.
Actually, is the AA AR binding the sole cultprit of the hairloss ?

Why does the binding produce hair in the chest and cheeks and cause hairloss on top of the sclap ?

dis very high iq.
imma take my leave now:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Wtf is with all the hairloss posts?? Baldness is not the killer you all think, I know baldguys who get laid, and get hundreds of tinder matches. Just don't be bald and ugly ffs

I didn't get the androgen receptors are present in our DNA thingy.
Nobody actually knows why DHT + Androgen receptor binding lead to hairloss. Some have made a hypothesis on it triggering the inflammation pathway or/and reducing bloodflow, etc.
Actually, is the AA AR binding the sole cultprit of the hairloss ?

Why does the binding produce hair in the chest and cheeks and cause hairloss on top of the sclap ?
That is not know.

The reason why we use anti androgen is purely due to empirically observations. The most notable was that eunuchs don't go Bald.

don't androgen receptors bind to DNA

don't androgen receptors bind to DNA
Ohh shit you are right fuck :feelstastyman:

But what I said could still work because it works by creating a complementary RNA sequence which binds to the RNA produced to "silence it".

Lol same wtf are they talking bout :feelstastyman:
Big science words

???
all these words
there are almost no working cures for the norwood reaper

For now just minoxidilmaxx and if it doesn't work add finasteridemaxx or dutasteridemaxx for the bold.

For now just minoxidilmaxx and if it doesn't work add finasteridemaxx or dutasteridemaxx for the bold.
:feelskek:

I'm minoxidilmaxxing
I'm dutasteridemaxxing
I'm also finasteridemaxxing as the minoxidil I use has 0.1% finasteride

:feelskek:

I'm minoxidilmaxxing
I'm dutasteridemaxxing
I'm also finasteridemaxxing as the minoxidil I use has 0.1% finasteride

I was dutasteridemaxxing for a year, now i am only minoxidilmaxxing for two years.

99,99% DHT gone, over for 5alpha-reductase cel :feelsrope:

I didn't know there was a topical solution with fina + minox

I was dutasteridemaxxing for a year, now i am only minoxidilmaxxing for two years.

99,99% DHT gone, over for 5alpha-reductase cel :feelsrope:

I didn't know there was a topical solution with fina + minox
Why did you quit dutasteride? We're you have side effects?

Why did you quit dutasteride? We're you have side effects?
No doc wanted to prescribe it for me.
So i had to buy it from foreign pharmacies which is costly since not covered by health insurance.

No doc wanted to prescribe it for me.
So i had to buy it from foreign pharmacies which is costly since not covered by health insurance.
Did they something about how it is dangerous for liver?

Did they something about how it is dangerous for liver?
Nope.
I did a liver test and all the parameters were within range.
I am 26, so my liver isn't weak.

Nope.
I did a liver test and all the parameters were within range.
I am 26, so my liver isn't weak.
My doctors were conserned about liver issue for some reason. Infact a dermatologist said to use dut alternetive days. I didn't care what he said and still take it everyday.

Also I wasn't prescribed dutasteride, I was prescribed finasteride but after 1 month of using fin I decided to rather use dut. I was never prescribed dut.

But you can atleast take fin? I mean something is better than nothing.

didnt read

@Saddam thoughts?

My doctors were conserned about liver issue for some reason. Infact a dermatologist said to use dut alternetive days. I didn't care what he said and still take it everyday.

Also I wasn't prescribed dutasteride, I was prescribed finasteride but after 1 month of using fin I decided to rather use dut. I was never prescribed dut.

But you can atleast take fin? I mean something is better than nothing.

Aren't you 19 ?
If that's the case, you are hindering your ascension potential if there is some.
Dutasteride nukes 99,99% of DHT which is responsible for manly features.
If your facial bones haven't solidified yet, drop the dut. Take pqq once daily and start mewing.

Aren't you 19 ?
If that's the case, you are hindering your ascension potential if there is some.
Dutasteride nukes 99,99% of DHT which is responsible for manly features.
If your facial bones haven't solidified yet, drop the dut. Take pqq once daily and start mewing.
Yes i'm 19. I sure at this point my facial Bones won't change. The only change I had was in my cheekbones and cheeks.

Plus I have been taking dut for a year now my DHT Ain't returning to normal levels.

And even if I do have some development left, it would properly be shitty anyway and nothing major. Nothing with which I could possibly ascend. I need surgery to ascend.

I had thought about this before taking 5 ar reductase blockers and I realised hair is more important and my only way to ascend is surgery. My natural development is shitty.

Yes i'm 19. I sure at this point my facial Bones won't change. The only change I had was in my cheekbones and cheeks.

Plus I have been taking dut for a year now my DHT Ain't returning to normal levels.

And even if I do have some development left, it would properly be shitty anyway and nothing major. Nothing with which I could possibly ascend. I need surgery to ascend.

I had thought about this before taking 5 ar reductase blockers and I realised hair is more important and my only way to ascend is surgery. My natural development is shitty.
Your DHT will return to normal after 6 months. However your hair might get more sensitive to DHT, i was lucky that stopping duta didn't give me massive shed.
I would advise to take fina instead of duta, you never know 2 mm of bones can be life changing.

Your DHT will return to normal after 6 months. However your hair might get more sensitive to DHT, i was lucky that stopping duta didn't give me massive shed.
I would advise to take fina instead of duta, you never know 2 mm of bones can be life changing.
I didn't took dut for a week because I was on vacation and my hair got oily, itchy and I think started to shed too.

Dut is what is keeping my hair alive.

I didn't took dut for a week because I was on vacation and my hair got oily, itchy and I think started to shed too.

Dut is what is keeping my hair alive.
Dutasteride has a half life of 5 weeks if you have eaten a pill once daily for 3 weeks i think.
So missing a week isn't that noticeable tbh.

I know the itchy and oily feeling too well :cryfeels:

Dutasteride has a half life of 5 weeks if you have eaten a pill once daily for 3 weeks i think.
So missing a week isn't that noticeable tbh.

I know the itchy and oily feeling too well :cryfeels:
Yeah considering the half life that shouldn't have happened. That was unexplainable. It went away after I resumed taking dut.

That itchy and oily feel is the hall mark of androgenic alopecia.

Well there are some other copes too like cetrizine, miconazole and dermarolling. I'm thinking of trying them all. Let's see how that goes