Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I thought of a way the government could track you easily.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Lets say you didn't have a VPN on, and you posted a bunch of youtube links to incels.co -- the exact website doesn't matter. This means that you almost surely watched each of the videos that you posted links for. Lets also assume that the government has a reason to track you specifically for some reason.

Since you watched each of the videos you posted links for, your ip address is tied to each of the videos. To find out your real ipaddress, they find which ipaddress is common to each video that you posted links for.

It is really that simple.

If you are mathematically inclined, imagine that each video has a set of ipaddresses associated with it (ips of people who watched the video):

V1 = {ip1, ip2, ip3 ...}
V2 = {ip1,ip2, ip3 ...}
Vn = {ip1,ip2,ip3 ...}

To find out who you are, they would take the intersection of each of these sets, and see who is common to each of them:

V1 ∩ V2 ∩ ... ∩ Vn

The probability that your ip alone is inside V1 ∩ V2 ∩ ... ∩ Vn increases as the list of video links you posted increases -- because it is unlikely that someone else would watch each of the videos you have seen.

I wouldn't be surprised if governments use this little trick. Moral of the story is to use a VPN everywhere.

Last edited:
Don't give them ideas bro :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Too high iq for me to understand

If they plan on actively monitoring someone they’ll find a way to track them. For the most part your only hope is that you “slip through the cracks” so to speak

Ugly men are dangerous!
Man men many!

i dont care if they watch me .
I dont care if im just a rat in a cage .
This is one of my last copes
and i want to keep it intact as long as possible .

Too high iq for me to understand

Lets say the government was targetting you (but they don't know your name), and they also know you visited 10 hotels. Each hotel gives the government a lists of all the people that visited.

What they should do to find your name is find the name that is common to each list -- because they know you visisted each of the hotels.

Replace hotel with videos.
Replace name with ip addresses.

Same thing.

However they're getting your IP address for watching those videos, they'll get your IP address accessing this site. DNS lookup happens unencrypted, even over a VPN, unless you specially set things up. That's really all they need. You visited this site, guilty.

Wont work because this is affected by how YouTube recommends videos to people

The result set would be incredibly large

Wont work because this is affected by how YouTube recommends videos to people

The result set would be incredibly large

Consider if you link posting history is monitored long enough ~ 10-15 links. The resultant set will shrink to where they only have a few options at most. This is especially true if you post links with a small number of views.

You're right though. You will be safer if you post links that many people have seen, but if you're into esoteric things with low view counts you're pretty screwed.

Consider if you link posting history is monitored long enough ~ 10-15 links. The resultant set will shrink to where they only have a few options at most. This is especially true if you post links with a small number of views.

Not true at all because of two issues

1) If you're spamming you wouldn't have watched the video on another IP, you're just spamming.
2) Youtube recommendations also make similar videos recommended to others

An easier way to track people is through browser fingerprinting or by controlling almost all Tor nodes like the government supposedly does.

What can the government do to me?

Not true at all because of two issues

1) If you're spamming you wouldn't have watched the video on another IP, you're just spamming.
2) Youtube recommendations also make similar videos recommended to others
Seems unlikely someone just spams links.

Take for example the incels music reccomendation thread. It is highly likely that if you post a music link then you've watched it.

2) Can get in the way, but you'd just need to select videos that haven't been seen by 100k - millions -- these are the ones that have been picked up by the reccomendation algorithms.

polish government shits on me so hard so

government has found leaders of dark web empires they could find all of us in one millisecond if they wanted no matter what defense we use