Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I thought incels were basement dwellers who don't go outside

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
A80ad58

And for the record I do wear masks when I go out.

The people who have confirmed pedophiles on their subreddit accusing us of being pedos JFL lmaooooo

wow this is even for IT low iq trash

This is incredibly low IQ.

Why would we, who hate how much of an impact looks have on your life, be against masks?

Cope harder IT I’m outside at a skate park rn (and wearing a mask btw)

Wtf i recognise that skatepark. Coming to your location now
It’s like 3 states away from my actual homestate and 1 away from where I’m staying rn

There are literall pedos and tranny fetishtists on that forum who tf are they to talk about us

Foids should use vagina masks to control the odor.

Oh wait, it's called panties.

I only go out when wearing reusable cupron copper-infused masks and ‘real’ copper compression gloves. Anti-fog aerosol filter googles near hot spots. Blaster 80%alcohol hand sanitizer keep handy.

View: https://youtu.be/1lygV2M-pBA

I only go out when wearing reusable cupron copper-infused masks and ‘real’ copper compression gloves.

I saw somebody post something similar yesterday, why isn't copper masks on mainstream.

I saw somebody post something similar yesterday, why isn't copper masks on mainstream.

Most are clueless. For the extra few dollars it costs for ‘real’ copper infused/ion products it really gives me peace of mind. Lots a fakes made in Asia, so I only buy American made or Britain. Best to get reusable ..save money in long run. I even have copper pillows, bed sheet. Copper pillow cases are kinda expensive tho...bought two anyways. Some of the copper masks even have a layer of charcoal for added protection.

The people who have confirmed pedophiles on their subreddit accusing us of being pedos JFL lmaooooo
I remeber one of them was even jailed. Jfl at the absolute state of IT.

This comic is extremely retarded. Even on IT standards

We're simply everything they dislike.

Idk where they got the idea of us not wearing masks, we like covering our shit tier faces with masks. ITcels mixing us up with karens now

Daily Reminder that we incels mog IT to oblivion.

Idk where they got the idea of us not wearing masks, we like covering our shit tier faces with masks. ITcels mixing us up with karens now
People literally made threads about how masks made them feel better and improved their interactions with people. ITcels don't understand us at all :feelsseriously:

i don't wear masks because i like to scare normies

Wearing a mask is Low T not going to lie
corona is fake
Last time i heard they were saying the death rate is barely over 0% percent JFL! shut down the whole world, the fucking horror!!! :feelskek:
Fucking fucks think they're going to get their New World Order this easily.

Incels are incentivized to wear masks since they cover up your face

View attachment 286579
And for the record I do wear masks when I go out.
Is this some shithead reddit made cartoon?

This is why retards like @Napoleon de Geso need to be disposed of. So we don't get fucking blanketed into having the majority think we all want 13 yr old virgins for sexual pleasure.

Most are clueless. For the extra few dollars it costs for ‘real’ copper infused/ion products it really gives me peace of mind. Lots a fakes made in Asia, so I only buy American made or Britain. Best to get reusable ..save money in long run. I even have copper pillows, bed sheet. Copper pillow cases are kinda expensive tho...bought two anyways. Some of the copper masks even have a layer of charcoal for added protection.
Cope

Coper masks! Lol!

Cool stuff, that. Supposed to be good as emf protection too.

I don’t wear masks because I don’t want to do anything for others

I thought incels were basement dwellers who don't go outside
I only recently became a Bdweller and it will let me go outside more because basement is cool so I am prepped to face the heat.

Might have opposite effect in winter but I will bundle
Gymcelled you're arguing a straw man: the comic never actually says it is pedophilia to enjoy a 13 year old foid

Where is the punchline? :feelsseriously: