Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I thought I was somewhere in the 180s but

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Earlier today I got officially measured at hospital and the result turned out to be 178cm :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Doesn’t matter, life begins at 190 anyways.

Over

I was measured at 179,5cm. This was in 2014 though but I doubt I have grown since then at all.

At least you're not short. If you're real ugly even height wouldn't be able to save you.

They should make leg lengthening procedures socialized. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
leg lengthening surgery is a cope it's better & risk free to give height pills to your son during puberty

They should make leg lengthening procedures socialized. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
The side effect horror stories make it seem like you will end up as a cripple. Seems brutal

Even if we were all 2m wxmxn would aim for 2m20 & we would be seen as manlets I fucking hate foids :feelsree:

Earlier today I got officially measured at hospital and the result turned out to be 178cm :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Im 180, 2 cm from 6 foot, Ive stood next to a 178 guy, I can assure you its not that big a difference, I hope you have a good sleep tonight, Dont worry, I know a cool person at 170 who has a great life i wish i had, But thats it, If you go below that is when you need to worry but rn your fine, Hitler was shorter than me, Jason statham was 5.9 alot of people are shorter than us bro.

The side effect horror stories make it seem like you will end up as a cripple. Seems brutal
Most of the procedures seem like a success. Though yes, if it screws up, you're done. But it might be worth it, even if not for the foids, height is how you gain respect in a room, being the short means you instantly lose respect by either gender its truly a brutal existence.
There needs to be way more research spent on height extensions. Maybe Crispr can help us.

leg lengthening surgery is a cope it's better & risk free to give height pills to your son during puberty
Bro I am a virgin incel how am I supposed to have a son?

Most of the procedures seem like a success. Though yes, if it screws up, you're done. But it might be worth it, even if not for the foids, height is how you gain respect in a room, being the short means you instantly lose respect by either gender its truly a brutal existence.
There needs to be way more research spent on height extensions. Maybe Crispr can help us.
Crispr only helps before the womb.

For now but who knows in 10 or so years. There has to be a way to gain more height that’s slightly safer
Tallfag elites will stop this at all costs to prevent manlets from cucking them