Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I thought I was handsome and chad in high school for years

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I started wondering in grade 11 and 12 why NO FUCKING GIRLS were interested in me, and ALL girls were constantly rejecting me.

The first sign I noticed was that everyone looked more attractive than me in videos and photographs. I started wondering WHY I look so bad, I couldn’t fully pinpoint it

I could clearly see the difference though, all my male friends looked good, chadlite at least on camera, and I always felt a jolt of “ew wtf” when my face came into frame/picture

Then I had an AHA moment, when I realised I have a recessed chin and narrow jaw, which was fucking up my entire facial structure

Then another AHA moment when my cousins pointed out how interesting it is that my eyes droop downwards, unlike other people, that they have a unique downward angle, like a “cute old pupper dog ngawww!”
i put 2 and 2 together and it became clear I’m just physically unattractive, borderline actually ugly, and no woman has or will ever genuinely love me, because love cannot ever be detached from looks for 99.9999999% of people

Greycel origin stories are the best threads tbh

Also rip OP :cryfeels:

:feelsUnreal:I have a masochistic enjoyment in the absolutely terror-like realizations.
It's gut wrenching because you know you're stuck with that shit till you die.

:feelsUnreal:I have a masochistic enjoyment in the absolutely terror-like realizations.
It's gut wrenching because you know you're stuck with that shit till you die.
I know right??? Gut and soul destroying terror and nausea. Realising you’ll never have the bliss of pure young love, you’re never ever going to feel that happiness or get those experiences

You’ll suffer until you die. So fucking dark. I listen to face and lms videos and laugh in raucous laughter, because it’s SO MOTHER FUCKING TRUE, ITS MY LIFE I LIVE, A LIFE OF REJECTION, ISOLATION, LONELINESS AND SOUL DESTROYING UGLINESS

this is brutal tbh

JFL at being this retarded. attractive males have gf at early teen years.

Same bro, I thought I was good looking at the start of high school also. How wrong I was :lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL at being this retarded. attractive males have gf at early teen years.
JFL at using the word retarded like a twelve year old. Keep up with the terminology you fucking chimpanzee, the new word is NIGGER

So you can search for that 0,00...001% and hope she is not ugly

They are just playing hard to get bro

JFL at using the word retarded like a twelve year old. Keep up with the terminology you fucking chimpanzee, the new word is NIGGER
i am a retardnigger. we both live in hell. truce

Thank you, women

mogs me cuz friends in HS

You should know that you are not a Chad if the nurse didn't blow you the day you were born.

Last edited:
same,i was delusional for most of my life

Can't relate. Been aware of my ugliness since elementary school

Greycel origin stories are the best threads tbh

Also rip OP :cryfeels:
Yes, they show you a good perspective of how they were before being blackpilled and the fantasy world in which they lived.

same, seeing myself in videos and photos from different angles realised how I ugly I really was.

it took you that long? :feelskek:

I thought I was chad too until I realized that I had no gf in 11th grade just like you

I always knew I was lacking something