Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I thought I was average looking

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I thought I was gonna get atleast one match on Tinder. But no. Not a single one across three different apps. I haven’t matched with anyone. Not even ugly girls. I guess I’m uglier than I thought I was. That plus my height.

I should try it but nah

Just do it in asia or something

no point doing it on apps in the west if u arent a chadlite at least.

tinder is just a hookup app for chad

you are non-chad, women are chad only

don't know what you expected. no luck irl = negative luck on tinder

I thought I was gonna get atleast one match on Tinder. But no. Not a single one across three different apps. I haven’t matched with anyone. Not even ugly girls. I guess I’m uglier than I thought I was. That plus my height.
Did u put your height in champ?

I had a chadlite ''''friend''' for a while, being around him blackpilled me hard. He came to a bar, talked about some random bullshit topics with a girl he met there (I was there too invisible mode) off tinder (literal first meeting her) then 2 hours later she was sucking his dick and sending him mgs about eating his cum after.

JFL if you are a genetic winner you're just playing a different game. Mfkers playing minecraft on creative mode while I'm out here playing chess with only a single pawn on the starting board JFL.

Just do it in asia or something

no point doing it on apps in the west if u arent a chadlite at least.
I dont want long distance relationship

You can't get matches even as an average looking guy. It's absolutely brutal out there

Dont give up champ i will help u too ascend

I dont want long distance relationship
then fucking go there retard

thats what im planning to do.

JFL at thinking ur gonna get a relationship anyway, Im already past that point at 28. I just wanna fuck somebody that genuinely wants to fuck me, not for money, just bcs I want that validation. Im already over all that relationship bullshit good luck getting that in this day and age as a incel JFL.

How long have you been on it? If you’re under 7/10 and under 5’11” it’ll take you at least a few weeks of using all your daily swipes to get one match with a girl who isn’t a bot

If you’re lucky she won’t be obese

If you’re REALLY lucky she’ll respond to your message

How long have you been on it? If you’re under 7/10 and under 5’11” it’ll take you at least a few weeks of using all your daily swipes to get one match with a girl who isn’t a bot

op is 5 foot 5
Im 5 foot 10

op is 5 foot 5
Im 5 foot 10
I see. That’s brutal.

I should try it but nah
you should. You’d probably get a few matches. When I said “at least a few weeks,” knowing op’s height now, it’ll probably be 4-6 weeks of constant swiping. For you, I’d guess 1-2 would be enough. Depends where you live and how insane the standards of foids are as well.

Just two days

Just two days
You’re barely in it bro. I know it seems like you’ve swiped a lot and it’s brutal, but unfortunately you’ve barely scratched the surface.

Dating apps are not easy on us bro. My advice is to take breaks if you find yourself getting depressed from day after day with zero attention. That’s what I do and it made it more manageable.

Everyone think they are average, until they get slapped by reality

I got 0 matches then deleted the app after a week

Sub-6/10 males without makeup and professional/doctored photos in great locations get zero matches.

99% of foids on these apps are there for the 1% guys who fuck them all on rotation.

Seriously I don’t get it even below average girls don’t like me

At least you put yourself out there, my guy!