Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I thought I was a fakecell

musicell

musicell

Banned
-
I alwyas thought I was a fakecell and was just working on myself or not interested in dating at the moment or something. Now I have been faced with reality. I thought my looks were above average and my halo as I am non nt and 5'9 but my online friends (obviously no irl ones) recently rated me sub5. so now I am sub5, manlet, and non nt. It is truly over. seems like I will be here a while as I am truly a truecel. (KHHV btw dont want fakecell accusations, never dated or talked to a girl.)

Box Block GIF by Pixel Parade App

No
dont want fakecell accusations,
one will accuse you if you have an account here or after seeing your face. Even normies can tell you've never seen a vagina in front of you.It's all in your head boyo.5'9 is not a human height and people can tell. Relax...

I alwyas thought I was a fakecell and was just working on myself or not interested in dating at the moment or something. Now I have been faced with reality. I thought my looks were above average and my halo as I am non nt and 5'9 but my online friends (obviously no irl ones) recently rated me sub5. so now I am sub5, manlet, and non nt. It is truly over. seems like I will be here a while as I am truly a truecel. (KHHV btw dont want fakecell accusations, never dated or talked to a girl.)
I was well used to think i was average or above average and that my problem was just that i was never presented with an opportunity to meet girls. Then eventually i found the blackpill and realized that my old thought process was just cope. I have 3 siblings and they've never dated either so it's def a genetics problem.

Anywho, welcome aboard

I was well used to think i was average or above average and that my problem was just that i was never presented with an opportunity to meet girls. Then eventually i found the blackpill and realized that my old thought process was just cope. I have 3 siblings and they've never dated either so it's def a genetics problem.

Anywho, welcome aboard
exactly what i thought except i have a sister who dates easily

Just your usual GrAY thread

whatever you say grAY

5’9 aint that bad, slightly short at worst. Your problems your non nt and your face, because if online friends are saying you’re ugly, you’re ugly. They sugarcoat a shit ton

It’s pretty common, most people have no knowledge of facial aesthetics and see a version of themselves in the mirror that looks better than they actually do.

The only thing that matters is how people, especially women, treat you. That's the only real metric. The only test.

The only thing that matters is how people, especially women, treat you. That's the only real metric. The only test.
they basically dont treat me at all. never talked to one. except for some bad experiences

Welcome to my life nigga except im 5’7

No

one will accuse you if you have an account here or after seeing your face. Even normies can tell you've never seen a vagina in front of you.It's all in your head boyo.5'9 is not a human height and people can tell. Relax...