Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I thought I was 5'9...

G

Guest2

I'm 5'7 with truecel face it's fucking over. Only measured myself a few days ago and get mogged by fucking 90% of people. It just feels like life is taunting us. Luck is a cunt why can't I just be like 6' then at least I could ogremaxx by wearing layers of clothes to cover the tiny bones around which pale blotchy skin is stretched. I at least thought I'd be 5'10 when fully grown to be a little under average but fucj this life man it's just luck in the end nothing about you is important it's just the predetermined roll of your fate resting far out of your reach, society alienating you it's just bullshit. but I'm glad I can be accepted here, knowing you too just didn't get the right roll of the die, while everyone laughs, claiming there's a skill to it despite winning the lottery by accident because they're such a good FUCKING PERSON even if this is all just some fucking delusion I'm just glad I have some other people i can entrust my bad hand to, knowing that we all drew out of a shit deck of cards.

I thought i had a good jaw

Turns out its recessed

I thought once i was 5'10 then when i measured and saw 5'8 I wanted to die

it'll be ok bro just run SEA game

I am even shorter and an ethnic. Truly over for us.

dont ever measure your height unless you want to rope

i thought this world was a good place... and then puberty happened

I thought I had an average sized dick but realized it's below average, not that it'll ever see real use.

I never noticed the impact of height until one day I worked in a hospital with some 5"4 and 6".

The 5"4 looked like dwarfs...i realised how ridiculous i was.

@CopeWithTheRope rbb

Height mogs me. 5'5 subhuman here

Lmao I thought I was 5'6 by the eye test but Im really 5'4.5

I dont know why people mistaken their heights most of time its weird

I'm 5'7 with truecel face it's fucking over. Only measured myself a few days ago and get mogged by fucking 90% of people. It just feels like life is taunting us. Luck is a cunt why can't I just be like 6' then at least I could ogremaxx by wearing layers of clothes to cover the tiny bones around which pale blotchy skin is stretched. I at least thought I'd be 5'10 when fully grown to be a little under average but fucj this life man it's just luck in the end nothing about you is important it's just the predetermined roll of your fate resting far out of your reach, society alienating you it's just bullshit. but I'm glad I can be accepted here, knowing you too just didn't get the right roll of the die, while everyone laughs, claiming there's a skill to it despite winning the lottery by accident because they're such a good FUCKING PERSON even if this is all just some fucking delusion I'm just glad I have some other people i can entrust my bad hand to, knowing that we all drew out of a shit deck of cards.
I'm only about 5'7" as well. It used to bother me quite a bit, and it still does some now. However, being short has some niche useful properties which I make use of sometimes. Want to hear about them?

i thought i was gigachad but turned out im incel

I'm only about 5'7" as well. It used to bother me quite a bit, and it still does some now. However, being short has some niche useful properties which I make use of sometimes. Want to hear about them?
Go on lol

JFL at this cope, being short is literally all disadvantages
This. JFL at r/short on leddit. It's full of coping manlets.
>dude being a 5'3" subhuman is so useful
>hehe yeah bro we don't hit our heads haha we also go unnoticed hehe it's so great, le airplane seats xD
Coping betas. They'd all kill to be 6'0".

There is no advantage to being 5'4" compared to 6'1". Meme reasons like jockeys, niche sports are all memes and cope.

This. JFL at r/short on leddit. It's full of coping manlets.
>dude being a 5'3" subhuman is so useful
>hehe yeah bro we don't hit our heads haha we also go unnoticed hehe it's so great, le airplane seats xD
Coping betas. They'd all kill to be 6'0".

There is no advantage to being 5'4" compared to 6'1". Meme reasons like jockeys, niche sports are all memes and cope.
Being short means one can get away with standing very close to women so that they inaverdently bump into you.
JFL at this cope, being short is literally all disadvantages
Being short means one can get away with standing very close to women so that they inaverdently bump into you.