Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I thought I had double vision this morning

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
I woke up and checked this forum. I only expected to have about one or two notifications when I woke up. My vision was still pretty blurry as I just woke up not even a minute ago. When I looked at the notifications corner I genuinely thought I was hallucinating. I saw two ones floating over there. Once my vision cleared up and I could see properly I realized that I actually had 11 notifications. This is the most I have ever woken up to lmao.

Brutal tbh. Sometimes my vision is like that if I get up from bed too quickly.

Brutal tbh. Sometimes my vision is like that if I get up from bed too quickly.
I usually lay down for an extra 15 minutes or so after I wake up. It’s never good to do something right after you wake up

yeah I get double vision sometimes if I look at something far away

waking up to double-digit alerts is awesome

I actually have permanent double vision in my left eye, from bashing it in the corner of a pub bench back in my Alcoholiccel days. I gotta wear a patch over it so it doesn't interfere with my one good eye, a right fucking ballache lol!

waking up to double-digit alerts is awesome
The dopamine rush is insane when it happens.
I actually have permanent double vision in my left eye, from bashing it in the corner of a pub bench back in my Alcoholiccel days. I gotta wear a patch over it so it doesn't interfere with my one good eye, a right fucking ballache lol!
Damn that sucks. Is it absolutely unfixable or can you not afford eye surgery?