Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I thought Chad traits were unattractive

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Before blackpill i always thought traits like strong jaw is unattractive. Like, whenever I saw a Chad with strong jaw I thought lol look at this dude he has weird jaw. JFL how would I know foids love this

And they are unattractive for really progressed man. Just femoid mind is primitive

I can't believe foids are into skinny weak chads tbh, a normie who is strong and has a nice body I thought girls would like that more.
I still gymmaxx though

Before blackpill i always thought traits like strong jaw is unattractive. Like, whenever I saw a Chad with strong jaw I thought lol look at this dude he has weird jaw. JFL how would I know foids love this
Holy shit the same for me. I thought cute looking was the best

I can't believe foids are into skinny weak chads tbh, a normie who is strong and has a nice body I thought girls would like that more.
I still gymmaxx though
It's about facial features. Jawlines signals strength which means the rest of the body (evolutionary) is probably strong as well. Unfortunately that's not the case but our brains are not updated

Holy shit the same for me. I thought cute looking was the best

It's about facial features. Jawlines signals strength which means the rest of the body (evolutionary) is probably strong as well. Unfortunately that's not the case but our brains are not updated
*Foid brain is not updated, they always reproduced before dying so they have never really changed, they have kept caveman instincts.
*You though cute looking was the best because that is what males are wired to search in a foid, youth, in caveman times shouldn't be a problem as there won't be any male competence around, yes, most males in caveman times died and there were harems, the origin of the shit we have to suffer now.

lol dude, I thougth the same way. Everytime I looked at chad pics i always asked myself what does he have that makes him soo successful with women?

It's crazy how much attention you put into looks in comparison to before the blackpill.

You gotta remember something, what is sexually stimulating to the male brain is different to what the female brain finds sexually arousing.

Males should be attracted to femininity while females to masculinity.

Opposites, manly looking foids are unattractive while weak faggy looking men aren't gonna make that pussy wet.

It's kind of surreal how I lost the genetic lottery in so many fucking ways, honestly.

Femoids are picky.

You gotta remember something, what is sexually stimulating to the male brain is different to what the female brain finds sexually arousing.

Males should be attracted to femininity while females to masculinity.

Opposites, manly looking foids are unattractive while weak faggy looking men aren't gonna make that pussy wet.

That is Masters-worthy insight.

I didnt even think about stuff like jaws before blackpilled

normies cope like that sometimes too

the info of the brain can affect libido.
some foids may have thought so too. but then they wet their pants for something that is preselected.
human narcissism is the greatest impact on all libido if you think about it. shows our narcissism. our want for the hoard of the most... of just the most.

I always knew that strong jaws and masculine facial traits were pussy wetters. I remember looking at Guy Pearce in Memento and wondering, "hmm what kinda face is that? his face is hollow in the cheeks....women must love that because it looks good."

Same here. I always thought most chads were not good looking