Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I thought being incel was the worse thing, then i had a problem i wouldn't even wish on my worse ennemies

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Really, i always thought being an incel was the worse thing ever, then in had overactive bladder, i can't describe how suicide fuel this shit is, basically, you are denied EVEN THE MOST BASIC COPES. I have an urge to go the bathroom every 20min/30min JFL, even the basic copes of reading/relaxing/chilling with a beer are denied to me as i'm constantly tortured by this shit, i would take even being an incel without this problem over being a chad with this problem, it's basically hell.

In every aspect of life, genetics are everything.

And don't tell me it's because i fap it's been 4 months i didn't fap once, this shit makes me too frustrated to fap.

Damn, it’s over

Really, i always thought being an incel was the worse thing ever, then in had overactive bladder, i can't describe how suicide fuel this shit is, basically, you are denied EVEN THE MOST BASIC COPES. I have an urge to go the bathroom every 20min/30min JFL, even the basic copes of reading/relaxing/chilling with a beer are denied to me as i'm constantly tortured by this shit, i would take even being an incel without this problem over being a chad with this problem, it's basically hell.

In every aspect of life, genetics are everything.

And don't tell me it's because i fap it's been 4 months i didn't fap once, this shit makes me too frustrated to fap.
no idea whats that, but if u drink healthy amount of money daily, u pee every 20min anyway

Your personality must have inflamed your bladder, silly inkwell

This is the norm for many men age 50-60-70yo, especially lifelong alcoholics.

Just ldar on the bowl.

Just pissbottlemax bro, but in all seriousness you need to go see a doctor, preferably male because a foid "doctor" would just laugh at that shit

Your personality must have inflamed your bladder, silly inkwell

JFL. It's my bad vibes i have to do some positive thinking.
Just pissbottlemax bro, but in all seriousness you need to go see a doctor, preferably male because a foid "doctor" would just laugh at that shit

Saw three doctors, done many test, i don't have diabete or any other easily diagnosticable problem. "Overactive bladder" is the diagnostic they give you when they don't find what's the problem is exactly, it can be a symptom, but when they don't find any other problem after doing tests it becomes the sickness in itself.
This is the norm for many men age 50-60-70yo, especially lifelong alcoholics.

That's why i say "genetics is everything"

I'm 28 but started having that problem at 22 + hairloss JFL. It was over for me before it even begins, if genes had caption in them mine would say "JFL just fucking rope already"
Damn, it’s over

It was over before it even began.

Last edited:
Did they give you any medication?

Did they give you any medication?

Yes. With a shitton of adversary effects (basicaly all your body feels like crap it's like electricity is going over it) + only 10% amelioration JFL.

LDAR is too boring and frustrating. I'd rather rope but my nembutal keeps being confiscated by customs.

Deceasecels have it the worst because physical illnesses go WAY beyond inceldom it ruins your life and will force you to isolate yourself.