Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I thought a group of 3 foids was complimenting me

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
A fucking table. I was walking across the street.

Listening to one of these one hour music mix when I suddenly came across this group of young foids.

At the time I was wearing a purple shirt a group of foids says, "ohhh it is beautiful" (in my language he and it sounds the same)

They then said something about purple, each saying things like pretty, hot and "I like it" something like that.

Shocked by the comments, I slowed down and followed them a little bit, moments later they were talking about the cost, turns out to be a small tables they were talking about.

I was so salty, thought that it was my time to ascend. I swear next time I'll be spraying some foids with orange juice.

You know that you are a trucel when a table looks better than you.

Its over :feelsrope:

The tablepill annihilated me.

Tablemogged. That's fucking brutal when a table mogs you.

mogged by a table:feelshaha:
Mogged by a coke bottle
F0FCEC2A 6063 4413 8C18 054C23939E76

If you still think you are able to get compliments from stranger women, it's obvious that you're a fakecel.

The tablepill has more than 1 leg to stand on.

Just follow foids around! But legit if they even complimented your t shirt you would've known they were sarcastic. Foids are always sarcastic to sub5s

the tablepill destroyed me