Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I though Adele was black

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I used to hear "Someone Like You" on the radio a lot and I always thought Adele was black but then I saw the music video. Holy shit, she's white. This woman actually makes a career of imitating a sassy black woman singing voice.

This is not a black pill lol.

blickpall said:
This is not a black pill lol.

Was the suicide fuel flare more appropriate?

theson said:
Was the suicide fuel flare more appropriate?

None of them are appropriate, except maybe [Humor], which is what I changed it to just now.

I respect Adele's contribution. It's not often you get a pure vocalist in these times. Not too much melisma either, or really ever.

The old stuff was junk, but "Hello" was fairly dark for Top 40.

Even when I watched TV I stopped watching American Idol because all they cared about was trying to sing like a Black gospel singer. Tiresome.

I think a Blackpill tag would be appropriate.

blickpall said:
Just how?

We need an FAQ section where in colored words it says "The blackpill is not slang for black people or negros".

jagged0 said:
We need an FAQ section where in colored words it says "The blackpill is not slang for black people or negros".

Whoa! What are you implying?

fukmylyf said:
Whoa! What are you implying?

< [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"The blackpill is not slang for black people or negros".[/font]

TightInfamousKangaroo.gif