Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I think youtube is broken

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
Is it not working for anyone else? :feelsmega:

It's not working for me either.

was watching a few stretching videos of girls of a questionable age so when youtube broke i thought i was being raided and almost broke my tower
good thing i kept my cool and decided to check incels so i know it isn't just me. whew:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

ill check rn
yep, down

:feelsrope: ← youtube rn

((())) did this

was watching a few stretching videos of girls of a questionable age so when youtube broke i thought i was being raided and almost broke my tower
good thing i kept my cool and decided to check incels so i know it isn't just me. whew:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
:feelskek: Every time that my internet malfunctions I tend to always falsely attribute it to a malicious source of intent.

Last edited:
It’s been so laggy for me on mobile lately, have to use invidio instead

Lmfao

yeah, my subscriptions aren't loading, It takes forever to load or is just broken