Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think women aren't as easy to rape as they seem

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
That's sexual harassment especially if its non consensual
@ASS_F 2.0?

giphy-30-gif.363475

That's why most rapes don't involve force. Kick him in the nuts, scream, and run.

Most rapes are either

a) he statusmoggs her, so she can't tell anyone and can't protect herself
b) drugged.

You have to understand that fighting the woman and tearing her clothes off and holding her down is part of the foreplay for the rapist. This is what gets him hard in the first place

Thats why God made scopolamine

cope :feelsUgh: you're the clown if you think im doing this to be on IT. what am i supposed to do? be bluepilled so they dont screenshot me?
Even that would be more based actually :dafuckfeels:

If she knows some bjj, I think many cels here would be sunk tbhngl

Most "rape" is just consensual sex with average or ugly men that women later regret. It's no coincidence that every guy who got metooed was average or ugly and not a single one of them was hot.

You would have to be built like an 800 lb gorilla on steroids to actually forcibly and violently rape someone, and that kind of thing almost never happens. Real rape is super rare.

The police know this. It's why they don't take rape allegations seriously.

Last edited:
Btw since I fear this thread will be misinterpreted and deleted by the mods: I'm not saying it's ok to rape women or that we should do it, just that even if we wanted to, which we don't bc we're just harmless lonely guys, it wouldn't be that easy.

We talk shit like "women deserve to be raped" but I think it's not that easy in practice. Idk how rapists do it, but I think it's probably really hard to pull off, bc there's no telling how a woman will react. It could go very wrong, you could end up full of scratches or she could hit you with something, or even just fight back as hard as she could, and despite you being stronger, she could probably hurt you if she's really angry tbh. And a rape isn't like a normal fight, you're supposed to take her clothes off, penetrate her, while fighting her every step of the way, and somehow get hard. :feelswhat:
Even the weakest man is stronger than the average woman so it wouldn't be that hard to subdue her.

Nothing a good ol' hook can't solve

Even the weakest man is stronger than the average woman so it wouldn't be that hard to subdue her.
Yea but my point is, being stronger than someone may not be enough to subdue her, specially if she gets really angry and fights back hard. Specially not enough to subdue her and penetrate her somehow. And you'd probably get hurt.

I just don't get how rapists do it tbh

Are you aware that the bottom 1% of men are stronger than more than half of women if not 90% lol.

And a rape isn't like a normal fight, you're supposed to take her clothes off, penetrate her, while fighting her every step of the way, and somehow get hard. :feelswhat:
Cause people who do stranger bush rapes are horny af, high T incels.
Its easier with a bunch of bros
Yeah a squad of 3 makes it very easy, especially with a van or suv.

Last edited:
I just don't get how rapists do it tbh
For "normal" rapists: Lack of care/emotions

Probably ASPD/the ability to dissociate oneself in a violent rape. When the stress levels are so high I cannot imagine the sex being pleasurable for most men with "normal" emotions because you either a) cannot get a hard one or b) ejaculate far too fast (very short time of minimal pleasure, very high risk of both legal/social consequences as well as failure) under extreme stress.
The mind would be racing at this point, both in thoughts about the victim/what you are doing to her and the inherent/socially indoctrinated guilt complexes associated with harming women and with thoughts about the own future if the rape was conducted by a normal person, a need for compartimentalization therefore has to exist to some degree for the rape being fruitful.

Most rapists aren't particularly sexually deviant (sadistic rapists are a minority), but rather sexually relatively normal, so raping something that screams/whines/fights is for them also not something particularly arousing (they mostly have sex with consenting partners and are sexually successful men). The fighting phase could be won by almost every male, but few would continue after hearing her pleading/crying or her talking about family/children/etc. (or whatever they do in order to evoke mercy), not even people with strong ASPD remain untouched by that (as you see when you watch interviews with serial rapists/killers - many of them who also let certain victims go due to them being able to emotionally connect with them, think of Bobby Joe Long or Ulrich Schmidt for example).

But under these circumstances ASPD can help you to remain mostly calm and make it enjoyable because you can blend the detaills (you are comitting a crime, you will be -if identified- enormously punished, you just insulted all established social values/morals, you are hurting someone, etc.) out. If you blend that out it becomes easy to bring her to a point where she either willingly resigns herself to her fate or where she is physically too damaged to fight back. A normal person could not do that. With this case however the victim will mostly live if it remains compliant. The rape itself is mostly "normal", but forced sex, ropes are only brought for pragmatic reasons.

For sadistic rapists: Sexual deviance

They aren't unempathetic/don't blend out certain thoughts, they want everything to be like that. Because they find that enjoyable and also often bring tools with them to inflict more pain (like for example objects for penetration, for burning the skin, ropes for torture/strangulation, tools for electrostimulation, knives for piquerism/cutting off body parts, one serial rapist even had frozen popsicles for insertion purposes with him). Many of them also like to bite their victims. Some also engage in anthropophagy to some degree in the sense of consuming a part of human flesh or drinking the blood.

Last edited:
yeah it is risky. They can scratch, bite and kick. But nk its easy because they literally freeze up . Thats what they do.
Read about some migrant attempting rape 3 times and doing it once. He would just run off if the woman fought back or yelled for help.

It's not worth the risk of going to prison for.