Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think white women are the worst type of woman out there.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'm not trying to act like women of other races are better. Black women are obnoxious and mean, asians constantly insult and betray their men for white guys and I don't know enough about other ethnic women to say what they're like. But at least some black women can have a sense of pity. At least some asian girls can treat their normie boyfriends decently and seem to genuinely like them. I've never seen a white woman, at least young ones, ever do that. They insult, demean, screw over and hurt any non chad man they see. They go out of their way to get whatever they want and screech if they don't get it. They manipulate the loneliness of usually white guys and get them to orbit them and give them stuff on the off chance they give them a compliment which they almost never do. Even towards chads they can be stuck up, demanding and rude.

Human women in general are the worst type of women. All these things you mentioned? It doesn't matter, they are all(or at least the vast majority) worthless pieces of shit. Asian women might have a different modus operandi but at the end of the day she still wants chad.

Human women in general are the worst type of women. All these things you mentioned? It doesn't matter, they are all(or at least the vast majority) worthless pieces of shit. Asian women might have a different modus operandi but at the end of the day she still wants chad.
Yeah I mentioned that.

No dude, deathnik whores are by far the worst. White women at least are decent to ethnic males because otherwise they fear being accused of racism.

LOL this is gonna be good. Be prepared to be raided by stromfrontcels defending their kweens honor

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Cope. All women who grew up in modern Marxist society are cancer. And on top of that they're a lost cause too. Nothing will change that. Within reason of course...

Tbh I dont really notice one being more hostile towards me I just hate them all the same amount

I'm not trying to act like women of other races are better. Black women are obnoxious and mean, asians constantly insult and betray their men for white guys and I don't know enough about other ethnic women to say what they're like. But at least some black women can have a sense of pity. At least some asian girls can treat their normie boyfriends decently and seem to genuinely like them. I've never seen a white woman, at least young ones, ever do that. They insult, demean, screw over and hurt any non chad man they see. They go out of their way to get whatever they want and screech if they don't get it. They manipulate the loneliness of usually white guys and get them to orbit them and give them stuff on the off chance they give them a compliment which they almost never do. Even towards chads they can be stuck up, demanding and rude.
Black women run Black Lives matter on behalf of their men

we should all die

I agree, white foids are by far the most privileged, and narcissistic out of all of the foid races.

they are the most protected, privileged group of people who have ever existed, but they act like they're the most oppressed.

It’s western women in general, our society allows them to become these horrid monsters, white foids are probably the worst because they’re exposed to it the most and don’t have any parents that might have some traditional influence on them

No dude, deathnik whores are by far the worst. White women at least are decent to ethnic males because otherwise they fear being accused of racism.
I'd say this tbh.

All black foids directly treated me like shit. White foids just ignored me.

've never seen a white woman, at least young ones, ever do that. They insult, demean, screw over and hurt any non chad man they see. They go out of their way to get whatever they want and screech if they don't get it. They manipulate the loneliness of usually white guys and get them to orbit them and give them stuff on the off chance they give them a compliment which they almost never do.
Yeah white normies always get shit on or bitched to by their girlfriends. Also yeah there's a legit stacy at my job that gets hit on by every normie and chadlite there (no chads work there). All but the autists and ugly guys of course.

She seems to expect every guy to hit on her and will try to like get your attention when you're near her by bending over in an exaggerated way to pick up boxes. I have never seen her actually date any guy from there unlike a few of the non stacy girls that have actually dated and married from work. Probably only fucks gymmaxxed chads.

I think water is wet

Muh sturm madchen!

I think so too I hate white whores

I'd say this tbh.

All black foids directly treated me like shit. White foids just ignored me.
I don't think exist in black females' eyes. The ones that were rude to me were Middle Eastern/North African.

Mayowhores are a mixed bag. The foids that were the nicest to me were always white foids yet at the same time the foids that treated me the worse were also white foids.

Probably yeah

What part of ALL in A W A L T isn't clear?

They're entitled as fuck

I think women are the worst type of foids out there tbh

niggers are by far the worst, followed by white. thin latinas/asians are what you should be aiming for

White foids are by far the worst. Extremely racist against ethnic men yet many would consider themselves SJWs.

White foids are also degenerate. Sad that a lot of noodlewhores and latinas emulate them.

white cunts are the jews of the female gender, they are the ones that fucked up society on a macro level by ushering in feminism and other leftist doctrine.

white cunts are the intestinal parasites that destroy the host, all other foids are common pests.

Women have always acted the same to me regardless of race

Agreed. The foids that have been the most harsh to me in the past we’re basically all white

In my experiences Latinas who are culturally very Mexican/Cuban are superior, very feminine and sweet, blow other foids out of the water both physically and otherwise

Legit. Would include dolled up Arab & South Asian western girls in this too (although maybe they count because they're technically caucasian lol). Literally the most worshiped class of human to ever exist.

Legit. Would include dolled up Arab & South Asian western girls in this too (although maybe they count because they're technically caucasian lol). Literally the most worshiped class of human to ever exist.
Exactly. Funny thing is Arab and South Asian foids are not even that attractive ,they can't even think about competing with an average noodle whores yet their entitlement knows no bounds.

I really don't look forward to interacting with them as soon as the lockdown gets lifted. Here in the bay area the re-opening is taking a lot longer than most other places.

White American women are the crudest women by far. Noodlewhores/latinas that I would consider degenerate are the ones that seem to be influenced by white foids the most. To cope I usually try my best to treat them as poorly as possible and ignore them as much as possible.

At least italian women don't whore that much like anglo and nordic women
Exactly. Funny thing is Arab and South Asian foids are not even that attractive ,they can't even think about competing with an average noodle whores yet their entitlement knows no bounds.
You think arab women are uglier than noodles?

Last edited: