Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think we'll be strong in our middle and old ages.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
A lot of single normalfags talk about how empty they feel when they get into their middle ages and have no partner of family, but they also had very colorful and suspenseful youthful lives that they're comparing their current life to.

The biggest challenge for guys like us is dealing with our parents dying. Obviously, we're going to be more alone than anyone else on the planet, but there's no one better equipped than an incel. We won't have any midlife crisis, because that shit happened when we were 25. The second challenge would be to retain our love for video games as we get older, and if that fails, finding something to fill that hole.

Cope. We are fuked regardless, screwed in early and late life. Its over boyo. :feelscry:

I don't mind being alone. Even if I had a grillfriend, I'd want her around an hour or two a day tops.

Assuming we live that long.

I think I'm technically in the middle of my life age. I lost my love for video games. And I don't feel strong.

I mostly agree with the OP, especially because we can expect video games and especially virtual reality and virtual sex to improve as time goes on, but I don't think many on these forums will have it in them to stick around that long.

There are so many incels in their early 20s that are in such a hopelessly dark place and they're not going to have the patience and the will to stick it out into their 40s and 50s.

But if you intoxicate yourself so much you will never know.

Ahem.

Bullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll shit.

Personally I feel like it will feel even worse as we age because we will start realizing we have no chance whatsoever in our old age and later on we will be forced to watch the other old people with their grandchildren, and their long fulfilling lives, while we rotted away.

idk If I’ll make it to middle or old age

Can't hurt what is already dead

We'll be wiser (as of now) than any NT people around us, the true wizards and gatekeepers of wisdom tbh. When the society collapse in next few generations our wisdom will be in demand, big demands.

I don't see myself living that long

Personally I feel like it will feel even worse as we age because we will start realizing we have no chance whatsoever in our old age and later on we will be forced to watch the other old people with their grandchildren, and their long fulfilling lives, while we rotted away.
This but hopefully some of us will ascend like that

We'll be wiser (as of now) than any NT people around us, the true wizards and gatekeepers of wisdom tbh. When the society collapse in next few generations our wisdom will be in demand, big demands.
cope

Cope right now, but true in the later times. We have the knowledge of what makes a society stable, better than gynocentric normies that's for sure.

A lot of single normalfags talk about how empty they feel when they get into their middle ages and have no partner of family, but they also had very colorful and suspenseful youthful lives that they're comparing their current life to.

The biggest challenge for guys like us is dealing with our parents dying. Obviously, we're going to be more alone than anyone else on the planet, but there's no one better equipped than an incel. We won't have any midlife crisis, because that shit happened when we were 25. The second challenge would be to retain our love for video games as we get older, and if that fails, finding something to fill that hole.
thank god I will be able to chesscopemaxx untill im dead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back