Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think we vastly underestimate how little options most men have, hence why they mega-simp

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
On this platform anyone who had sex with a female is considered the enemy, but I firmly believe that the feminist problem is a spectrum.

On the very left you have the KHHV total incel, but right next to it ? You have the low tier normie who manage to get laid once per year with a single mom.

Low-value dudes are extremely desperate, which is why they like to bash incels. "haha, at least I'm not like THEM. I'm NOT virgin anymore, HAHA". Chill brother, you lost your virginity to a drunk landwhale. And now you'll be single for 2 or 3 years before another one gives you a chance.

One of my friend is a non-virgin guy. He's tall and white. Because of that, he managed to get a black girlfriend back in highschool. After that he got fat chick.

Now entering his thirties, he has nothing. He doomscrolls tinder to oblivion. He managed to get a date with a 40 yo + single mom but nothing happened, she just wanted to hang out.

And that's it for him. He's depressed and broke also.

And I think many guys are either in this situation, or like, just above that.

Basically my point is that most guys live a life of fear. They know that no matter how ugly their gf / wife is, she still has 100x their options. If she leaves, she can find someone else, immediately. But they won't.

The guy might be lonely for a month if he's lucky. Or for a year. Or for the rest of his life.

It's like a guy who knows that they will immensely struggle if they lose their job. Of course they'll do whatever they told.

They're traumatized. The guy remember last time he was single how terrible that was. How he was going from rejection to rejection to rejection for years until the stars aligned and he got that chubby chick interested.

"Anything but not that. I don't want to go through that anymore" is what they think.

Back in the time women didnt have that many options. That many legislations stacked in their favour. Either divorce was forbidden, or if it was allowed, she had a lot to loose. This also created a virtuous circle, because now they didnt have an incentive for divorce, so few women were divorced, and if you were the one who divorced, you were the weirdo. So their husband could put them in their place.

Nowadays when a woman raises her voice you can visibly see the FEAR on the boyfriend / husband's face. Like he has to submit immediately and calm that beast otherwise he might lose her.

And this is why they simp to death.

Last edited:
Fuck them, they got what they deserve.
It's like someone who has 2 dollars in his bank account laughs at you because you have 0 dollars in your bank account.

I wish more men would understand this.