Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think we need to promote this forum.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
We all know that there is lot of potential for this forum. We just need to promote this forum to the right audience. Any ideas, where we can promote the forum?

An influx of new cels might give the forum some new energy.

Go naked in the street and paint “incels.is” on your stomach and the rest of your body blue and white like the forum, then streak infront of a huge event (sports game, rally, etc.)

i think that would b rlly funny

Maybe reaching out to some of IWH and reminding them that being cucked is actually depressing, and we don't ban them for saying the n word?

make more IT bait

Go naked in the street and paint “incels.is” on your stomach and the rest of your body blue and white like the forum, then streak infront of a huge event (sports game, rally, etc.)

tbh ngl

Heard of Smooth Sanchez? He crazy enough to do this. We should reach out to him.
Maybe reaching out to some of IWH and reminding them that being cucked is actually depressing, and we don't ban them for saying the n word?
Wasn't IWH nuked from Reddit! Are they back?

Heard of Smooth Sanchez? He crazy enough to do this. We should reach out to him.

Wasn't IWH nuked from Reddit! Are they back?
Were they?! Shit. Hope they make the Exodus here after penitence for their soy.

:feelswhat:

no need to promote this place tbh. If they're one of us they will either find this place on their own or stay in their own cope zones like r9k or what ever the new incel sub is.
If this place gets popular the only thing that will happen will be more lukers just laughing at the shit we post and jewtube fags making click bait vids about this place where they "roast us ebic style" to get views.

I'm here :feelsautistic:
Also, they're on r/lonelymen and r/chillcels
We need to get them tf over here. Or wait till they come when they get canceled lol

no need to promote this place tbh. If they're one of us they will either find this place on their own or stay in their own cope zones like r9k or what ever the new incel sub is.
If this place gets popular the only thing that will happen will be more lukers just laughing at the shit we post and jewtube fags making click bait vids about this place where they "roast us ebic style" to get views.
It's been years, we are still at 13k total users. We have the potential for atleast 40k. Old braincels numbers tbh.
I'm here :feelsautistic:
Also, they're on r/lonelymen and r/chillcels...Others migrate to forever alone subs
Why are they still at reddit? What's that obsession people have with that site?

> loads of fakecels
> high amount of lurkers on every thread with at least a few replies
> "I think we need to promote this forum."

What do you mean?
This forum is already plagued by trolls and fakecels. You really want to invite more in by making this forum even better known? That's a stupid thing to do.

Shoot up a school in honor of incels.is :woke:

Someone contact hamudi

can't get new members when some fag replies with "Ok GrAYcel" everytime you make a new thread

can't get new members when some fag replies with "Ok GrAYcel" everytime you make a new thread
That needs to stop tbh. Idk why some cels do that here.

Make a really good IT bait that will get on the frontpage of reddit

They took out my thread on r/chillcels... I've just talked about why they were not joining this site.
Looks like they don't want to me associated with us.

They took out my thread on r/chillcels... I've just talked about why they were not joining this site.
Looks like they don't want to me associated with us.
:feelsbadman:

I’ll tell my gf to spread the word about .is

I play Battlefield, I could make an emblem of the logo for my soldier.

I play Battlefield, I could make an emblem of the logo for my soldier.
Cool. We need all hands on deck to get the ball rolling.
@IntrovertedIncel also welcome to the forum. Appreciate your company here.

Last edited:
Cool. We need all hands on deck to get the ball rolling.
@IntrovertedIncel also welcome to the forum. Appreciate your company here.
workin on it man, just gotta find all the right shapes and colors cuz I'm pretty limited with what I'm provided with. I'll make it a clan probably

workin on it man, just gotta find all the right shapes and colors cuz I'm pretty limited with what I'm provided with. I'll make it a clan probably
Sounds great. Thanks.

lol