Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think those that accuse incels of never going outside are projecting. to be bluepilled youd have to be living under a rock

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I go outside atleast a few times a week and theres just nothing to do, Everywhere i face rejection, What the fuck do a lonely man do alone all day outside, Theres just no point, Oh go outside so i can look at couples?

Wrvcaho3g8u11 70306010

Just go outside bro

People out there aren't really patient or jobless enough to talk with me either. If you go out you just stay all alone in the sun. So what's the difference
I go outside atleast a few times a week and theres just nothing to do, Everywhere i face rejection, What the fuck do a lonely man do alone all day outside, Theres just no point, Oh go outside so i can look at couples?

View attachment 1081260
Just go outside bro

View attachment 1081260
Just go outside bro
Only go out if necessary

chads orders girls at home like pizza meanwhile you are told to go meet people who doesnt even want to look at you