Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think this self-quarantine is helping my hair recover

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
My hair is a big part of my inceldom. As I entered high school (which I’m still in) people always make fun of me for my shitty hairline, I don’t know where it went wrong or how it to really explain it but it’s like curved kinda. And since I’m black, hairlines are a major thing. Like I know it’s a major things of most other races as well but it is especially for mine. You can have all of the fancy dancy clothes in the word, all the J’s on your feet, all the gold chains, but it doesn’t mean shit if you have a shitty hairline. Even people like Tyga and Lebron James get shitted on for their crappy hairline. But thankfully, because of this self-quarantine, I haven’t been showering too much (maybe once every 2 days) instead of the usual once every day, and if you don’t already know, washing your hair too much (everyday) for blacks or for people in general isn’t good because it takes out the natural hair oils or some shit like that. And since I havent been washing myself everyday, I noticed a major recovery in my hairline and hair growth in general, I think. Lifefuel tbh. I will probably get a lineup right before this quarantine thing is over And see how it looks, hopefully my barber doesn’t push back my hairline.

Do u hairline mog EDP445?
xaTO3ceKq8wiaOjP.jpg

another african brother with a shitty hairline.....small world

parabola hairline = ropefuel

Black people are brutal when it comes to hair. I knew one black kid that came to school almost bald one time because his mom forced him to cut it all off for whatever reason. And he was getting bullied and made fun of nonstop by other black guys. They would come from behind and slap his head nonstop

Black people are brutal when it comes to hair. I knew one black kid that came to school almost bald one time because his mom forced him to cut it all off for whatever reason. And he was getting bullied and made fun of nonstop by other black guys. They would come from behind and slap his head nonstop
Yes, that’s the bean punishment. Bean = head shaped like a bean / potato because you have “no hair” / hair is cut hella short. I never got it too much thankfully but it’s brutal. Getting waves while incel is also a huge punishment. I remember I had literally the best 360 waves in my entire school and people would come up to me and try to fuck up my hair and try to push it back like jackasses.

I have the same hairline like that guy

Hairline is very important

tyga looks like he just has ugly rounded forehead shape. lebron is balding and trying to act like hes not and his head shape is good to shave it anyway.

Major cope if you think anything but a high quality transplant will help your norwooding. If you're black and have a good frame and skull, just surgerymaxx and shave/permanently remove your head hair. The clean bald look is acceptable for black males but seen as subhuman in all other races.

Major cope if you think anything but a high quality transplant will help your norwooding. If you're black and have a good frame and skull, just surgerymaxx and shave/permanently remove your head hair. The clean bald look is acceptable for black males but seen as subhuman in all other races.
Not black enough so ppl would clown me but I could probably pass off like the rock idk