Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think this is the best year for anime

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Every big anime is getting a sequel and so many manga and light novels that are amazing are getting adaptions.

To list a few:
My Hero Academy S3, One Punch Man S2, Overlord S2 and S3, Code Geass sequel and movie, AoT S3, Nanatsu no Taizai, Danmachi S2 and movie, Steins gate 0, Heavens feel movie sequel

adaptions:
Vinland Saga, Black Clover, Shield Hero, Promised Neverland

Didn’t Nintendo release a new anime called A.I.C.O? I don’t know much about Japan.

I saw a few episodes over a year ago
Why not watch it, it seems similar to Natsume and received a sequel ten years after so it must be good

Why not watch it, it seems similar to Natsume and received a sequel ten years after so it must be good
i only liked natsume coz the first season had a theme of loneliness and I projected hard. I think I am sick of anime mostly. every time i try to watch it I hear 2 seconds of the same dialogue that's in every show and im immediately bored

i only liked natsume coz the first season had a theme of loneliness and I projected hard. I think I am sick of anime mostly. every time i try to watch it I hear 2 seconds of the same dialogue that's in every show and im immediately bored
it’s a long shot but maybe kara no kyokai movie series has similar themes

i used to be into anime many years ago but I kinda got bored of it over the years. I still watch some every now and then but i'm not as excited over it as i used to be. of all those titles you listed the only one that really interests me is the heavens feel movie.

I tried watching the Steins Gate prequel but I had no idea what the fuck was going on so I dropped it. really weird since I watched the original when it came out and loved it. My brains fried from years of LDARing I guess.

You forgot Rimuru Slime getting anime but it's ok Rimuru getting anime was the disappointment of the century

Overlord is getting two seasons in one year? I wish Tokyo Ghoul had more episodes in a year. How has Overlord S2 been? I enjoyed the first season's a twist on the genre. My only gripes are that we didn't get to experience much of the world, we saw no other humans. and there was really no conflict. There doesn't seem to be much room for development with the guardians either. Excited for some of the other anime like Code Geass and Stein's Gate. I want to check out Nanatsu no Taizai as well

Overlord is getting two seasons in one year? I wish Tokyo Ghoul had more episodes in a year. How has Overlord S2 been? I enjoyed the first season's a twist on the genre. My only gripes are that we didn't get to experience much of the world, we saw no other humans. and there was really no conflict. There doesn't seem to be much room for development with the guardians either. Excited for some of the other anime like Code Geass and Stein's Gate. I want to check out Nanatsu no Taizai as well
Overlord season 3 is summer 2018(July August September).Season 2 is very slow and a lot of us thought it was going to be dropped and madhouse busts a season 3 which is crazy (they rarely make sequels and they are doing 3 seasons) which has some pretty good content.

Tokyo ghoul:RE is 24 episodes (12 in spring 2018 so ring now and the other 12 in fall 2018 so October November December) I don’t know why they took the break in between but it’s Pierrot.

I’m kind of biased but Nanatsu no Taizai is currently my favourite anime this season (mostly because of escanor) if you haven’t watched season 1 it’s fun, season 2 is slow at first 12 but once you get past 12 it’s epic.

Overlord season 3 is summer 2018(July August September).Season 2 is very slow and a lot of us thought it was going to be dropped and madhouse busts a season 3 which is crazy (they rarely make sequels and they are doing 3 seasons) which has some pretty good content.

Sucks to hear S2 lagged in quality, but I'll look to finish it and see what's up. I've already invested the time in.

"Tokyo ghoul:RE is 24 episodes (12 in spring 2018 so ring now and the other 12 in fall 2018 so October November December) I don’t know why they took the break in between but it’s Pierrot.

I had no idea! I'm hype. I started watching the anime recently, but I wasn't anticipating a year or two or even three year wait for another 12 episodes. 24 sounds like a good idea to resolve all those character issues I've seen people talking about. Most of the characters are still fresh in my head, but I imagine people who started watching in 2014 probably forgot some characters and then have to learn a bunch of new ones.

I’m kind of biased but Nanatsu no Taizai is currently my favourite anime this season (mostly because of escanor) if you haven’t watched season 1 it’s fun, season 2 is slow at first 12 but once you get past 12 it’s epic.

Good to hear, I was planning on starting it soon

I think this is the best year to rope tbh