Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think this guy should kill himself PART 2

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2T93JLHIc

I have to say the level of the protagonist's acting has gone down the drain. I think it's because in part 1, he method acted/improved off the females to his advantage. In part 2 where he only played off some Chadriguez who is paying him, it's gonna look a lot more scripted.

This entire video goes back to my idea that ascended normies usually must become somewhat of a sociopath in order to become more charismatic to get entryway into female bodies. At the end of the day relationships under these false pretenses don't last. This is all betabuxx --->> divorce rape pipeline. Being an "alpha" is not sustainable.

Like welfare itself, he can't live off handmedowns, advice, and assurance from Chadriguez . This is a quick shot of alpha halo steroids, that will all come crashing down on him later. And to add insult to injury, he fucking looks awful in that suit. Chadriguez completely dropped the ball on this one. He does not have the genetics to rock that suit, it's not him. It's a lie. Nothing about the fiber of his being is about power or status. He should STAY IN HIS LANE and not deceive people. He will get #MeTooed within a year. He was more charming as a permavirgin nerd, now he looks like a sleazy pump&dump artist or a mexican Harvey Weinstein. He looks like he should kill himself even more. I fucking laugh at the line "we got everything tailored" no you didn't Chadriguez, that suit looks still ill fitted and frumpy af-- though it might be because the layers of anxious fat sifting around might have inadventantly shifted the clothes untenably by the time cameras started to roll.

Last edited:
I used to watch this channel until he started to just do ads for most of the videos about products he received. Chances are he now does videos based off some of his subscribers situations in a staged setting this guy doesn’t look a virgin and probably isn’t and just told him to act immature for the camera

We have a lot of fat incel guys like that who fall for that shit around here. It's brutal to watch. This genetic disgrace is being used as a clown for Chadriguez to make a buck on.

Too much face fat

Why are people fat? Just stop being fat you fat fuck.

Before>After
He was a real human bean instead of a normalfag high status larper

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2T93JLHIc

I have to say the level of the protagonist's acting has gone down the drain. I think it's because in part 1, he method acted/improved off the females to his advantage. In part 2 where he only played off some Chadriguez who is paying him, it's gonna look a lot more scripted.

This entire video goes back to my idea that ascended normies usually must become somewhat of a sociopath in order to become more charismatic to get entryway into female bodies. At the end of the day relationships under these false pretenses don't last. This is all betabuxx --->> divorce rape pipeline. Being an "alpha" is not sustainable.

Like welfare itself, he can't live off handmedowns, advice, and assurance from Chadriguez . This is a quick shot of alpha halo steroids, that will all come crashing down on him later. And to add insult to injury, he fucking looks awful in that suit. Chadriguez completely dropped the ball on this one. He does not have the genetics to rock that suit, it's not him. It's a lie. Nothing about the fiber of his being is about power or status. He should STAY IN HIS LANE and not deceive people. He will get #MeTooed within a year. He was more charming as a permavirgin nerd, now he looks like a sleazy pump&dump artist or a mexican Harvey Weinstein. He looks like he should kill himself even more. I fucking laugh at the line "we got everything tailored" no you didn't Chadriguez, that suit looks still ill fitted and frumpy af-- though it might be because the layers of anxious fat sifting around might have inadventantly shifted the clothes untenably by the time cameras started to roll.

Hi iq

Just get patronized gaslighted chadsplained and massively humillated to get pussy theory.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is so fucking pathetic

the only makeover this guy needs is a rope around his neck tbh
Just get patronized gaslighted chadsplained and massively humillated to get pussy theory.
tbh

I wish someone like hamudi or Face could do a follow up interview a few months after the series finishes. It will be blackpilling, I'm sure he's gonna talk shit about Chadriguez when it's all done.

the chadriguez should also kill himself