Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think this guy is legit the ugliest non-deformed human on this planet

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
His first video from 11 years ago.
He's the real deal, look at this set up.
He's been LDARing before it was even a thing.

I mog him but the thing is...it doesn't matter he is a 1/10 maybe a 2/10 but is over for him as it is for me, I might even be a 4/10 with my height(6'2) and my face(3/10), but if you are a sub5 it's over, it' the same as being a 1/10, just remember the OKcupid graph, you are ugly as fuck for women or you are a chadlite there is almost no middle

I mog him but the thing is...it doesn't matter he is a 1/10 maybe a 2/10 but is over for him as it is for me, I might even be a 4/10 with my height(6'2) and my face(3/10), but if you are a sub5 it's over, it' the same as being a 1/10, just remember the OKcupid graph, you are ugly as fuck for women or you are a chadlite there is almost no middle
Yes.

We're working this out.

Did he succeed if he played the gay bear game? Good test for Tinder, everyone doing the tests is gone.

I hope he find good way to cope hard

Looks like that fat bald fighter Ryu defeats in Street Fighter II victory.

His first video from 11 years ago.
He's the real deal, look at this set up.
He's been LDARing before it was even a thing.

Joey LDARmogs him. JFL at this fat manlet caloriecoping.

nope lol he is already far better looking than me while still being a fat whale. if he got to a sensible weight who knows what he would look like.

God this is horrifying, he is too low iq to comprehend his hopeless shitty life which is why he hasn't roped.

Why is this guy leaving his house?

Last edited:
Damn, makes me wonder what I'll look like when I turn 50.

He's uglier than me....damn....I didn't think that was possible

Ok I mog him a lot, but what use of it, if teen girls still see us of same level

Literally only (non-deformed) person I've seen that I mog.

mogs me bc white

It's over for him, someone link him to this forum.