Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think this girl thinks i'm a creep

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
I sit shoulder to shoulder to her in science class and I random half erection, it wasn't brought on by anything in particular just kind of happened, but while trying to adjust myself I bumped into her and she looked at me then looked at what I was doing and her eyes got wide and she turned back to the teacher while still wide eyed. later when the class ended she walked to her friend all wide eyed and red faced and pointed at me and whispered something in her friends ear and she ten also became wide eyed, she probably called me a pervert weirdo or something. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Nah she got bbc mindtricked

She thinks you're hot. I guarantee you'll no longer be on this site by the end of this week.

Grape without G

@Zer0/∞ big dick cels are fakecels.

prepare for the expulsion and possible sexual assault case, kreepy inkler

fuck bro this is not looking good for you at all. This is a brutal situation to be in:feelsohgod::dafuckfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

damn, bro. I wish more chicks could see my erections.

Last edited:
Im guessing its a white woman? If she looks at you with wide eyes it's a sign she finds you creepy. She looked to her teacher as an unconscious sign for looking for help,and also because she didn't know how to handle the situation (like "help, look at what this creep is doing!).
She prob thinks you're getting horny just by sitting next to her, now she'll want to sit somewhere else for the rest of the year lol.

I sit shoulder to shoulder to her in science class and I random half erection, it wasn't brought on by anything in particular just kind of happened, but while trying to adjust myself I bumped into her and she looked at me then looked at what I was doing and her eyes got wide and she turned back to the teacher while still wide eyed. later when the class ended she walked to her friend all wide eyed and red faced and pointed at me and whispered something in her friends ear and she ten also became wide eyed, she probably called me a pervert weirdo or something. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Forcefully plow her ass in gta v, black mang