Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think this community is dying, WE NEED HELP.

F

Fearend_Loathing

Greycel
It disheartens me to say this, but it’s the conclusion that I’ve come to, we’ve been banned on the internet in most spaces, we’re losing ground, we are participants in modern psychological warfare and we’re LOSING, and as much as it pains me to say it, it’s OUR FAULT.

Most attempts I’ve seen to organize or put on a show of force (NOT violence) is stomped out by fellow incels who are afraid of infiltration, we have already been infiltrated, we are already being monitored, our language has been stolen by the internet, the word incel is synonymous with laughing stocks, we need to form some kind of plan to bring our community back into the limelight, and it can’t be brought on by some dumbfuck or two going on a crime spree then blowing their head off. We need a somewhat consistent push to regain ground on social media to spread our message, we had eggy and shooter’s music backing us up a few years ago, but they’ve moved on, we need a new push, and it can’t be some silly videos or rock music, it needs to be a show of force to show people that we are here, WE EXIST. WE ARE IN PAIN.

The entire internet is still in the headspace that we’re all fat, whiny losers who do nothing but complain, and honestly? I’ve seen that stereotype in some of you, I don’t mean to belittle, I want us to be better, but many of us are still stuck in the mud and letting fear decide our decisions, how many times have you seen people commenting their refusal to actually do anything because “oh what about the feds”…. The feds????? THE FEDS?????? MORE THAN HALF OF YOU ARE ACTIVELY SUICIDAL, AND YOU’RE SHITTING YOUR PANTS OVER BOOMERS IN FANCY SUITS AND SUNGLASSES???? I’m fucking sick.

No community lasts forever, when was the last time any of you heard about the black panthers? Exactly, their time passed, they’re done, and wether you like it or not, that’s gonna be us, too, and there’s nothing we can do about it, what we can do, is try to salvage the time that we have to make our presence worth while, think about it like this, ANTIFA has beaten us ten fold in actually going out and making their ideas known, even if everyone shits on them and calls them pathetic soy cucks, they’re the ones out there with gear, signs, helmets, medically trained members for backup, fucking drones. All we’ve done in the last decade is shit talk, and every now and then someone loses their block and kills a random family at a mall, clap clap, what a movement, what a community.

I can’t create the vision I have for us single-handedly, and maybe I’ll never be able to, I’m making this post to hopefully stir the pot here and bring up some Ideas, I have a YouTube channel I’ve been brainstorming video ideas for, and I’ve contemplated spamming short form content on Ig reels and TikTok, but even if I fully commit to the bit, that’s about all I can do as one single man, I would be very happy for anyone who comes across this post to give a second to think about what we can do to regain social footing.

Do you disagree with me? Good, tell me why, tell me why I’m wrong, argue, bitch and bicker just like everyone knows us for, create a storm of ideas and maybe someone will strike gold somewhere, I’m sorry for the ranty and whiny post, but I care about us, we all understand what we’ve been through, and the biggest disservice we can do to ourselves is let our candle die out. I love you guys, til my next post.

Last edited:
We need more glowing posts about raping women and enslaving their useless cunts. That is the problem.

Compare this forum to most of other forums on internet. Most of them died long time ago, and rest just is trying to scrap their last breath, sure in 2020, 21 this place was much more lively but disagree that we are dying

WHy dont YOU make the beginning then ?

Also 2022 cel with this amount of posts :waitwhat:

dnr but don't worry about censorship. they can't censor reality, more and more little boys are growing up to be incels. unless feminist and gynocentric policies tone down our numbers will keep rising.

Do you really think theres any way that normies views on incels could ever be changed??
There isn’t any way to change the way they view us
Its in human nature to hate the genetically inferior no matter what we do

nothing we could do will change the way nature is
What do you even think we could do to change any of this??

I really dont understand this mindset that some incels have that the way people view us can be changed it makes no sense to me
Im guessing its some sort of cope because it gives you hope that the future could be better for us all but that isn’t going to happen

Do you not realise that this is just the way it is no matter what we do we will always have the failo effect pinned to us
Thats why our lives are so shit
it needs to be a show of force to show people that we are here, WE EXIST. WE ARE IN PAIN.
they already know
They just dont care :feelskek:

Whatever you say graynigger....

Go back to sleep,
Sleepercel

WHy dont YOU make the beginning then ?

I have one video that’s just a weapons showcase because I’m a gun lover, but I don’t have any incel-specific videos yet, I will happily update and post here any videos I create in the future that actually contribute to the ideal vision for us in my head, I have multiple songs I’m working on at the moment, like I said, I’m one guy and I can’t do much, we ALL are the beginning.

100%.

People here accuse people of being feds for no reason

what a movement
thats the thing, we arent actually a movement. Inceldom is a state of being. Elliot rodger himself never once called himself an incel and yet is considered a saint here. People on this forum come from all walks of life and inceldom is the only thing that unites us, apart from that we are all divided on topics such as race, religion, politics, even whether one is a real incel or not.

And you expect us to form an official movement to affect change instead of it being lone wolf attacks? The moment we become an official movement or organization is the moment the authorities will truly crack down on us. Inceldom as an idea will never die, but inceldom as a movement will

Do you really think theres any way that normies views on incels could ever be changed??
There isn’t any way to change the way they view us
Its in human nature to hate the genetically inferior no matter what we do

nothing we could do will change the way nature is
What do you even think we could do to change any of this??

I really dont understand this mindset that some incels have that the way people view us can be changed it makes no sense to me
Im guessing its some sort of cope because it gives you hope that the future could be better for us all but that isn’t going to happen

Do you not realise that this is just the way it is no matter what we do we will always have the failo effect pinned to us
Thats why our lives are so shit

they already know
They just dont care :feelskek:
I agree with you, it may be impossible for people to think of us in a positive light, but we need to work towards getting our message out there, we need to create a presence, we are backed into the corner of our safe haven website and that is unacceptable, if something happens to this website, if a mild uproar causes us to go offline, we’re basically done, that’s the final roar of our community, getting stomped out, after all of the literal blood some of us have spilled, after god knows how many suicides, that’s that. Do you want that? Does anyone here want that? We need to reach out and fight for the impossible, nobody ever, EVER achieved anything by saying “oh well, it’s pointless anyway.”

I agree with you, it may be impossible for people to think of us in a positive light, but we need to work towards getting our message out there, we need to create a presence, we are backed into the corner of our safe haven website and that is unacceptable, if something happens to this website, if a mild uproar causes us to go offline, we’re basically done, that’s the final roar of our community, getting stomped out, after all of the literal blood some of us have spilled, after god knows how many suicides, that’s that. Do you want that? Does anyone here want that? We need to reach out and fight for the impossible, nobody ever, EVER achieved anything by saying “oh well, it’s pointless anyway.”
but what even is the message and what would you even do

Like I was saying before
society will never care about or view people like us in a positive way no matter what We do
You even say yourself its impossible so what is the point??

I doubt this site will ever get taken down it would have happened by now
The feds probably like using it to watch us and see our views anyway

but what even is the message and what would you even do

Like I was saying before
society will never care about or view people like us in a positive way no matter what We do
You even say yourself its impossible so what is the point??

I doubt this site will ever get taken down it would have happened by now
The feds probably like using it to watch us and see our views anyway
The message I would most like to put forward is education, education of how the world works for those who are younger and don’t know why they can’t socialize or make friends or girlfriends, or for adults who simply haven’t found us yet, which is why I’m leaning heavy on mass produced online content, yeah it’s boring and less martyr-istic than a protest or something, but it’s easier to contain, and it’s easier to actually just get our views in people’s minds.

On the upside, We’re already still within the current trend of looksmaxxing and the truth of hypergamy being spread on instagram and TikTok, the problem is is that the end goal of these posts usually leads to a paywall online course by Andrew Tate wannabe’s young, scared boys are being fed a teeny bit of the truth just to get them to send over money in the hopes that whatever course they have will fix them, not knowing they’re being used, I want to take advantage of that, but no courses, no paywalls, just the truth.

Tell me in short
What do you want us to do

Tell me in short
What do you want us to do
Steal the current ‘sigma self improvement’ trend in our favor by propping up content creators who don’t want to just take advantage of the male loneliness climate, and actually want to bring the Blackpill into light, I could go on and on about some bullshit, but this is probably the most realistic shot we would have if we take it to turn the tide in our favor before the trend dies and the ship sails.

Promote the same positive things they do, working out, saving money yadda yadda, keep it clean so our accounts dont immediately get banned, but the end messaging should be to lead people here, those who need to be here, at least, and by proxy of our advertising, more normans will become aware since they’re all on the same sites, succeeding in the ultimate goal of just bringing more attention.

I will do my part in this and will update here whenever I can, I ask that more do the same, I am willing to create a discord for anyone interested for more collaboration and combined effort.

This site may die, Inceldom doesn't, as long as there are incels they will make some new site

I honestly can't be assed to be an incel activist, whatever that's even supposed to mean. And since you wanted us to argue, let me ask you how you mean to address the elephant in the room: what would we even stand for? Spreading awareness of various (scientific) blackpills? Awareness by itself don't mean shit. Ideologically we're an omnium-gatherum, so that's a no-go as well.
we need to form some kind of plan to bring our community back into the limelight
We're already in the limelight, just not the good kind. We're the world's class clown.

Last edited:
IT touched this. that being said, no we dont. We just need the blackpill to be accepted by the common man. and tbh there are a lot of unknowing incels who share blackpill sentiments. I like this forum and we dont need a home on feddit or any sort of nigger app

I have one video that’s just a weapons showcase because I’m a gun lover, but I don’t have any incel-specific videos yet, I will happily update and post here any videos I create in the future that actually contribute to the ideal vision for us in my head, I have multiple songs I’m working on at the moment, like I said, I’m one guy and I can’t do much, we ALL are the beginning.
Glows hard

you may be GrAY but I agree with everything you say. dont listen to the people insulting you, theyre coping