Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think they know

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
They know that I am here, they have always known, they are watching me, foids of my work, foids of my college, they know what I am and where I spend part of my day, the things that I think, the truth that I defend, the pill of freedom from the social lies that I swallowed, somehow I was discovered, I don't know when but I was, they are acting with more hatred on me, their plan started, they want to make me rope fast as possible, if they could shoot my head they would, but this is still not acceptable to this sick society, one day it will be, very soon, so they are there everyday, with their schemes, their insults and humiliations and it is only increasing, more and more I withdraw but somehow they find me and need to practice their dose of daily evil. It's over for me.

IMG 6598

hZutwW-q_400x400.jpeg
It's over OP !!!

Schizomaxxing is interesting tactic OP

You are here to not reproduce and die alone like everyone else.

You are here to not reproduce and die alone like everyone else.
But in the process the people here uncovered a lot of truth, truths that they don't want to spread, they want us dead.

They know that I am here, they have always known, they are watching me, foids of my work, foids of my college, they know what I am and where I spend part of my day, the things that I think, the truth that I defend, the pill of freedom from the social lies that I swallowed, somehow I was discovered, I don't know when but I was, they are acting with more hatred on me, their plan started, they want to make me rope fast as possible, if they could shoot my head they would, but this is still not acceptable to this sick society, one day it will be, very soon, so they are there everyday, with their schemes, their insults and humiliations and it is only increasing, more and more I withdraw but somehow they find me and need to practice their dose of daily evil. It's over for me.

Same Op.
But in the process the people here uncovered a lot of truth, truths that they don't want to spread, they want us dead.

Anytime I do something gallant or heroic, on the walk home, the foids look at me with utter disgust and disdain like they know I did some heroic deed and they just hate my guts for it. Nobody would believe what I went through today so I'll just keep it to myself for now. This fucking world... I've risked my life before but never like this. The dude... claimed to have a fucking gun this time. I'm fucking stupid dude. I'm so fucking stupid. AND THE FUCKING STACY WENT HOME WITH HIM and she had never seen him before. I saw a sub 5' (as in 5'1'' maximum) bald as fuck (with stubble so he was defo full hairloss) black dude with a gorgeous anime looking white girl (5'4'', way taller than him) rocking a hoodie with super short shorts and her straight hair coming out of the hood. I also saw a gorgeous asian girl (insane ass) with an alien headed Somalian dork. So we live in a world that watches super hero movies. WHY? If everybody hates the hero, why bother watching. One Punch Man is how things are and EVERYBODY fucking knows it.

And yea dude, I was in a Target on a college campus yesterday and I never felt so fucking unwelcome in a place. Like people were just staring at me like I was a complete and total freak who didn't deserve to live.

Anytime I do something gallant or heroic, on the walk home, the foids look at me with utter disgust and disdain like they know I did some heroic deed and they just hate my guts for it. Nobody would believe what I went through today so I'll just keep it to myself for now. This fucking world... I've risked my life before but never like this. The dude... claimed to have a fucking gun this time. I'm fucking stupid dude. I'm so fucking stupid. AND THE FUCKING STACY WENT HOME WITH HIM and she had never seen him before. I saw a sub 5' (as in 5'1'' maximum) bald as fuck (with stubble so he was defo full hairloss) black dude with a gorgeous anime looking white girl (5'4'', way taller than him) rocking a hoodie with super short shorts and her straight hair coming out of the hood. I also saw a gorgeous asian girl (insane ass) with an alien headed Somalian dork. So we live in a world that watches super hero movies. WHY? If everybody hates the hero, why bother watching. One Punch Man is how things are and EVERYBODY fucking knows it.

And yea dude, I was in a Target on a college campus yesterday and I never felt so fucking unwelcome in a place. Like people were just staring at me like I was a complete and total freak who didn't deserve to live.

IMG 6542

F5D3F13A 5179 4CBC 9165 A6D0A5DC5A0E

IMG 6513

IMG 6191

Yes foids in college know you
Yes foids in your work know you
Yes they prefer a sexually active man than you

Yes it's over