Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think there’s something fundamentally wrong with me

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I can’t even comprehend how a bunch of people stay in a group and talk to each other? Like wtf? I’ve had really good friends circles before but now it seems everyone is either saying how cool they are or how I’m not cool and dumb

it was maybe because I grow up in a hellish environment with my pscho mom, step dad, and pscho real dad, I really think that a kid who’s been through that much beating and abuse from literally every family member loses something in his head :(

maybe it’s because of the schools I changed cuz the people were vastly different and I just don’t fit in,I sometimes wish I stayed in only one school

and now everyone is full of swag and the males are tough wannabe hip hop culture faggots and females are ultra sassy whores, I can’t fucking fit in with these people, is there something wrong with me? Or is everyone else just much wrong?

aside from that I hate people since I was a child,I was always the guy who hated the classroom cuz they were all normies ,I had a lot of friends though but now all I have is my pscho parents

i really can’t communicate with people anymore and I wish I find like minded people but who knows maybe the impossible will happen and I will find or create a group like the good old boys groups I had

i think things could’ve been different if I stayed with my people who know me :(

also you guys should feel better because I’m the biggest most pathetic loser on earth believe me, some of you have jobs and can study and shit while I can’t do anything :( so feel fucking better you fuckwads cuz I have worse than everyone on this forum

I don’t even have the will to get out of bed, my family despises me, no one even likes or loves me,I have zero friends but I ain’t gonna Kill myself, I’m gonna keep fighting this helluva world and keep going because that’s what you do

i really like petting stray cats and helping them I save them sometimes,I mostly love animals, also I really don’t think I’m autistic,I have social anxiety and I’m different than most people in a way I don’t know

people are hanging with their friends and I’m getting so fcking angry with them having fun time with their friends or lovers or even family! Cuz I fucking can’t! They must suffer as I have suffered! They must suffer with me!

I just wrote what came to my mind,I just want to Express my feelings most of the times , gonna write later

Whats wrong with you is that you aren't like everyone else, therefore you don't fit in.

Individuality is scorned

2020 06 26 10 46 11

I completely agree! I thought I only noticed this, but thankfully I'm not alone. EVERYONE ACTS THE FUCKING SAME, I keep on desiring interesting people to talk to and have deep and fascinating conversations with but, everyone sticks to that trope and it's frustrating. The fact that most foids act sassy, makes me not even intersted in dating them or being a relationship with them too. I even noticed that foids online all talk the same, I could even differentiate them from men at a good accuracy.

Yep. I always thought differently and acted like myself, instead of some trend-chasing dick-breath. It's why I'm a hated, lonely ogre.

Yep. I always thought differently and acted like myself, instead of some trend-chasing dick-breath. It's why I'm a hated, lonely ogre.
That’s my life

fuck off normie

You are normal, the rest of the world is crazy and hateful. Don't blame yourself. If you don't defend yourself noone will. Others will only break you down more, they won't lend you a hand

You are normal, the rest of the world is crazy and hateful. Don't blame yourself. If you don't defend yourself noone will. Others will only break you down more, they won't lend you a hand
Yeah thanks man

Yeah, with me too.

I'm ugly.