Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think theres parasites eating my brain

M

masterfulbolt110

Greycel
everytime time i feel better i suddenly get numbness like all my neurotransmitters are getting eaten

Lol why did ur video get deleted am i trppn

Have you been swimming in warm lake water? Maybe you have brain eating amoeba :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Have you been swimming in warm lake water? Maybe you have brain eating amoeba :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
its not this for sure
Just to confirm did robb post the im about to make myself retarded video in this post

Isolation brain rot

Up to half of the world's population is infected by T. gondii, but have no symptoms. In the United States, approximately 11% of people have been infected, while in some areas of the world this is more than 60%. Approximately 200,000 cases of congenital toxoplasmosis occur a year.

What are the mental symptoms of Toxoplasma gondii?

Numerous studies have reported that T. gondii seropositivity is related to mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive–compulsive disorder, suicide, aggression, and impulsivity15,1

everytime time i feel better i suddenly get numbness like all my neurotransmitters are getting eaten
for those moments of contentment there are tenfold feelings of misery