Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think there should be a Parental Procreation Permit

EllGent

EllGent

Greycel
Because of all the suffering we face as a society Parents should have to take a test to see if they are eligible to raise children. If they have a child without taking the test there should be a mandatory inforced abortion. All Foids who fuck chad should never have children. Or people should just stop having children altogether. Lets face it, for me at least if I was never born I would have avoided all the suffering I have ever faced through middle school and high school.:blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Because of all the suffering we face as a society Parents should have to take a test to see if they are eligible to raise children. If they have a child without taking the test there should be a mandatory inforced abortion. All Foids who fuck chad should never have children. Or people should just stop having children altogether. Lets face it, for me at least if I was never born I would have avoided all the suffering I have ever faced through middle school and high school.:blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Do that to muslims majority country

Based. Based. Based. This will allow society to become a more stable and better place. I just love how people complain about suffering and shit, yet they don't want to do anything about it. Meanwhile, the answer is right there, plain as day and will work, yet people don't want that because of much human rights.