Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think there is maybe one creature I hate more than beautiful women and chads… the SIMPS

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
Simps are the reason why women feel so superior and have life on tutorial mode. :feelsjuice:

Thanks to those fucking idiots, 304s (fefails) think they are better than me even though I can outsmart or crush them in 40 seconds.

A tail is wagging the dog. Fuck this clown world.

But when it's time to carry a 50-pound bag of glue or take responsibility for her choice, a foid screeches autistically and does the back-braking mental gymnastics to put the blame on others.

Worthless scum is gonna dictate how a world should look like, no thanks.

If any foid has a problem with what I say, they can throw themselves off the tallest building they can find.

indeed, an average woman opens a messaging app on her phone and there's like 30 active conversations, making her almost a celebrity

most of those conversations are with simps, exes, and other various flavours of orbiter