Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think the Tik-Tok looksmaxxing trend is a good thing

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Millions of teenage boys are looksmaxxing because of the trend and as they slowly begin to realize it's not working, they will become radicalised by the Blackpill. Eventually, the Blackpill will become even more mainstream and people will learn the truth. This could have widespread consequences within a generation.

the bad thing is it leads to anorexia

Also some with good base for surgery will ascend good 4 them

Millions of teenage boys are looksmaxxing because of the trend and as they slowly begin to realize it's not working, they will become radicalised by the Blackpill. Eventually, the Blackpill will become even more mainstream and people will learn the truth. This could have widespread consequences within a generation.
Blackpill is already pretty mainstream, the looksmaxx trend made people realize the importance of looks way way more. Tens of thousands of incel teenagers realized all that blue pilled advice was mid

Blackpill is already pretty mainstream, the looksmaxx trend made people realize the importance of looks way way more. Tens of thousands of incel teenagers realized all that blue pilled advice was mid
This, more and more I see young boys say that looks is what mattered, before If I said that I would get ganged up by everyone but now its looking more and more like common sense.

100%, we'll see more and more young men becoming incels soon enough. It's already happening somewhat.

If I knew about the BP back in HS, I would have avoided so much humiliation and frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back