Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think the term "nonwhite" is very relevant and accurate

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
If you're not white, regardless of your race, you're nonwhite. Even if you're gl, you could be better-looking if you were white and had all the halos pure whites have like straight light hair, blue eyes, etc.

"Semi-white" is another one I like to use. That's how I classify myself together with all people who are mostly white but not 100% and don't have such halos.

Last edited:
Things could always be worse.

I could be w*ite

I hate being a shit skin.

It's funny how it's always about being white or not white, and that you have no chance as a nonwhite, which is completely untrue.

10 times out of 10 I use the word non white rather than "ethnic".

The word ethnic is retarded.

10 times out of 10 I use the word non white rather than "ethnic".

The word ethnic is retarded.
The word "ethnic" implies that you're from some strange ethnicity from the perspective of western whites, but it's inaccurate indeed because it's not about that. When Europeans first came to places like the Americans and Japan, they were considered "ethnic" (from a strange ethnicity) and still slayed.

Being different is not why you don't slay, being ugly/from a race that's ugly on average is.

It's like white is the default normal and the other races are "the others"

When something is posted about a white person they don't mention the race.
It truly is retarded.

Just like when a cummy commits a crime he's an individual, but if a non hwhite commits a crime his whole race is to blame.

And people wonder why I hate cumskins lmao

It truly is retarded.

Just like when a cummy commits a crime he's an individual, but if a non hwhite commits a crime his whole race is to blame.

And people wonder why I hate cumskins lmao
:y'all: