Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think the sex ratio is bullshit -- incels won't succeed in high female:male ratio environments, or thinking being around more girls than guys helps

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
There's an idea that guys score more if they are the minority in an environment of a high female:male ratio AKA if they're, say, in school with 800 girls and only 200 guys. I think this is mostly BS -- it might help SOME normies SOMETIMES but I don't think sub 5s apply to this.

There is science behind it and all, but as we know science is limited in scope and whatnot. Also, have any of you lived to witness this working for sub 5s? Do you think these low-value, low-status nobody dudes with bad looks will suddenly catch pussy just because less guys around?

I can attest as I said that MAYBE some normies SOMETIMES can score more when there are tons more girls than guys -- like almost 2 to 1 or something perhaps. REMEMBER that these same girls likely know about Tinder, Bumble, have social media, etc. -- this isn't the 2000s.

Also, this probably only is SLIGHTLY valid in college or high school or something like that; can't imagine this would help any bit at all for most guys in just normal life settings. So although there is some VALIDITY to this FOR SOME GUYS in SOME PLACES at least I can't imagine this would favor the sub 5s. Thots? Ever lived to see this, or experienced something like this IRL? More girls than guys = more sex likelihood for any guy period? I doubt it. I'd think most -- if not all -- of the girls would just not be attracted period & the male:female ratio won't really change this.

Last edited:
Slightly disagree. Guys who are 1 or 2 are horribly ugly it might still be difficult for them. But simple supply and demand law rules everything. See what is happening with current dating market

When the sex ratio is skewed, the number of incels goes a lot up, just look at China or India

Slightly disagree. Guys who are 1 or 2 are horribly ugly it might still be difficult for them. But simple supply and demand law rules everything. See what is happening with current dating market

I get what you mean, but I'm not honestly picturing some guy like me suddenly getting attention just because I'm somewhere around a bunch of girls that outnumber guys. Tinder? Bumble? Other outlets? You think these girls just will see less guys everyday and somehow start getting attracted to these guys, especially if they are sub 5 in terms of looks? Like I said maybe for the "so-so" normies whose looks can go either way IRL for some women, but not for incels. I'd think they would mostly act the same way even with a 3:1 if the guys are sub 5s.

But feel free to explain how this would make sense in reality/not on paper, specifically with outlining the attraction part out of nowhere when these same women would be said to find us repulsive in any more equal setting. How would more of them but less of us guys (but still sub 5s) have any advantage? These women/girls can just find the guys they are actually attracted through from other social outlets. I don't think girls are just going to start getting horny for incels that're in front of them just because they outnumber them. LOL It sounds nice, but it's mostly fantasy.

Last edited:
In monogamous societies the chances could increase a bit due to the higher female ratio, but in this day and age one alpha male will share several women in his harem so it has no significance, unfortunately.

When the sex ratio is skewed, the number of incels goes a lot up, just look at China or India

Ya and after those stupid fucks aborted tens or hundreds of millions of women.. then they mass immigrate to our countries.

My low-tier normie friend even joined ballroom dancing classes to try to meet women with a good girl-guy ratio. Nope still more guys and he showed me pictures, there was tons of Chads and Chadlites in his class.

Some guys in his class had to rotate playing the girl part.. which is a good analogy for our society.

Of course if its just school. Im thinking more about if the ratio women to men was 3:1 in the whole wolrd then its a differnet story. Male incels wouldnt exist

Of course if its just school. Im thinking more about if the ratio women to men was 3:1 in the whole wolrd then its a differnet story. Male incels wouldnt exist

Okay, so if you think it's all about women:men ratio, why can't just any incel get lucky by participating in something where females outnumber males? Just go to any place IRL or community online or w/e that has tons more females than males and get pussy, brah!

If I join a dance class (which are often mostly female occupied), am I having a gangbang that same night because of the female:male ratio?

If I go to some nail salon where it's mostly all women, will they be eye raping me because I'm the only dick around them there?

If I take classes at some school for some stupid shit/field that mostly females go in, will I be banging different girls non-stop?

If I take on nursing which is, say, 9/10 female to males, would I expect to be rawdogging my peers/classmates/etc. with my sub 5 face? Suddenly looks won't matter -- it'll all be about the fact that I'm the only guy they see IRL. This is easy to manipulate, yet inceldom grows worse.

Lastly, if this is so dependent on a sex ratio, wouldn't we have countless stories here? You can't tell me an incel has never been around more females than males at some point/place in time, yet I don't see any stories/proofs/even hints that this has been of any real benefit.

Like I said I'D LOVE IF THIS WERE TRUE and if I had any evidence it helped sub 5s I'd get on that shit immediately -- but I got nuthin', yo.

Last edited:
Ya and after those stupid fucks aborted tens or hundreds of millions of women.. then they mass immigrate to our countries.

My low-tier normie friend even joined ballroom dancing classes to try to meet women with a good girl-guy ratio. Nope still more guys and he showed me pictures, there was tons of Chads and Chadlites in his class.

Some guys in his class had to rotate playing the girl part.. which is a good analogy for our society.

There are more women than men in my city and it doesn't work in my advantage at all because they do not want a fucking truecel like myself.

I know and I've semi-experienced this IRL myself -- just simply being around more girls than guys doesn't mean/do shit in most cases.

Some here seriously think it helps. Okay then, if it helps, let's see you score some easy pussy by just being around more females than males. LOL I'll wait, go ahead. It doesn't have to be overnight, but I'd LOVE to see some examples where this ACTUALLY HELPED a guy score/succeed.

I don't wanna hear these, "I met my wife from 'X'" stories either. I just want to hear a subhuman who got genuine attraction from females solely on the basis of him being one of the few or only male around lots of females. Just thinking about this sounds like fiction in my head. JFL

But if it has worked it maybe was long ago before social media/etc. and probably significant. Women aren't magically going to lust over subhumans in their vicinity -- this isn't some 80s American coming of age sex comedy film or some shit where this scenario might actually play out. LMAO Women are going to either look at you and find you appealing or not -- suddenly reducing male competition hardly will make existing subhumans more attractive. If this was known & replicable/useful for ugly guys then we'd hear more about it -- I've heard little/nothing.

Last edited:
intrasexual competition is just as intense in an environment with more foids than guys

It makes. Most incels wouldn't succeed in college, which is 60% female now

In gynocentric societies prompted by feminine ways of ruling (democracy, secularism) you would have all those women chasing only 20% of those men because they were taught with delusions since young age from parents to school that they are special, that they all matter, that they are all 10's, that they can do no wrong and that they should not settle for anything average which leads to complete disaster for many of them and many of men who are left out.

Autocracy is by nature patriarchal so nearly everyone would get married, in Soviet Union you had way more women than men because of war and they were all competing to marry whichever man they could get. I doubt some beautiful Pashtun woman raised in remote Afghanistan village would have any complaints or protests marrying an ugly goatherd from nearby village, She is humbled by life, she respects the word of her elders and she sees him and herself as normal human beings because that way of thinking is normal there.

Meanwhile the women in Afghan cities who were exposed by Americanism are begging to get on planes so they could rather be liberated in West as prostitutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back