Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think the secrets of the universe is the secret word OM.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
So I've come up with a hypothesis I've looked at the biblical texts and as much as I despise sand nigger faiths the bible is a slight exception only cause of the vindication of the word.

Know we know the sacred essence of the number 3 this is sacred in both Christianity and the hindu veddas so if their is a symbology of the number 3 in both faiths might their not be a trinity in religion ? which lead to bramha.

I mean the biblical story starts out with the following in the beggining was the word the word was god and the word with god.

Know the sacred name for the word is OM.

So the verse should say in the begging was the OM the OM was god and the OM Was with god.

Know According to the Upanishads The om was a sacred name that represents the essence of reality or in essance what holds it together.

Know if 3 is holly and it is always used in similar contexts might then their not be 3 religions ? The first was the vedantic Vedas then I think it's successor was the bible and the greatest successor the successor to the eternal holy books will be the kyballion.

We are all mind all is mind there fore all is a part of bramha the supreme creator.

@Transcended Trucel
@Mahmoud

Thoughts on all this i think this combines a lot of conceptions and signifies the 3 the trinity the secret to the universe is the word OM and it's symbolic form is the number 3.

Better be careful @ryhan you keep saying stuff like this and they'll revoke your jew-card... No 2800 slaves for you!

Unless it's all part of the plan... Then nevermind.

Interesting...

Better be careful @ryhan you keep saying stuff like this and they'll revoke your jew-card... No 2800 slaves for you!

Unless it's all part of the plan... Then nevermind.

Interesting...

Oh shucks the goyim are waking up

Let's say that is the secret of the universe.

What now? How can you utilize it?

Woke and accurate. Chirst, holy ghost, and God are three of christians. 3 is def key number.

Christ is your own perspective, holy ghost is conciousness underwriting reality and God is what you physically see. And all three are included in the universal conciousness/ Brahama supreme creator

Cool. I am a Muslim but Hindu cosmology and mythology intrigues me at times. There are many uncanny similarities between Hinduism and Bibilical stories. I read about Kalki who is basically the harbringer of apocalypse and rides a white horse armed with bow and arrow, while in the Bible, in the book of Revelations, the three horsemen of apocalypse, and the first one rides a white horse armed with bow and arrow.

Also in the Gita I think Krishna says that he is the Lord, and brings the analogy, "I am the letter A of the alphabet.", Jesus has done the same, with the "I am the alpha and the omega.". Also the whole Krishna <-> Christ thing which some linguists try to bring in is interesting.

Cool. I am a Muslim but Hindu cosmology and mythology intrigues me at times. There are many uncanny similarities between Hinduism and Bibilical stories. I read about Kalki who is basically the harbringer of apocalypse and rides a white horse armed with bow and arrow, while in the Bible, in the book of Revelations, the three horsemen of apocalypse, and the first one rides a white horse armed with bow and arrow.

Also in the Gita I think Krishna says that he is the Lord, and brings the analogy, "I am the letter A of the alphabet.", Jesus has done the same, with the "I am the alpha and the omega.". Also the whole Krishna <-> Christ thing which some linguists try to bring in is interesting.

I think the bible is a succesor to hinduism the successor to the bible in my opinion is the kybalion

I think the bible is a succesor to hinduism the successor to the bible in my opinion is the kybalion
kybalionn is good book along with hermetica.

Woke and accurate. Chirst, holy ghost, and God are three of christians. 3 is def key number.

Christ is your own perspective, holy ghost is conciousness underwriting reality and God is what you physically see. And all three are included in the universal conciousness/ Brahama supreme creator
not true
christ is you (consiousness) and the physical realm, holy spirit is your subconsiousness (with power to infulence reality) and the god is everything, the singularity that the universe was created from

not true
christ is you (consiousness) and the physical realm, holy spirit is your subconsiousness (with power to infulence reality) and the god is everything, the singularity that the universe was created from
that's good interpretation as well

You call it OM, I call it COPE.

It’s AUM not OM