Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think the saddest part of inceldom is we won't reproduce

molester

molester

foid ϟϟlayer
★★★★★
We will nevER have kids to raise and have something to devote our lives to.

NevER get to teach them the cool things we know how to do.
NevER get the joy of watching our own creation grow up.
NevER become grandparents when they grow up.
NevER have a family to protect.

We will have failed our own bloodlines unless we have siblings. Brutal
Fuck women, from the bottom of my heart

nah idk I don't want kids

i got no family besides my mom and she aborted my would have been sibilings, so i see zero reason to care about reproducing, id be a shit father

nah don't need to put more people in clown world

Nah, saddest part is we can’t experience romantic love, cuddles, and sex with a loving gf. Fuck having kids. Even if I was Chad, I would never have kids. I hate the thought of the responsibility and work it would take

its all in your head bro

I think bringing at least one living being into this world is pretty cruel. Now is not the best time to be born. Think for yourself, the main ideology today is selfishness - you can't count on anyone but yourself. Society is atomized and incapable of interacting to solve important problems. Inequality is growing in all areas, from the amount of sex to the amount of money. Now is not the best time to have children and it will only get worse.

the saddest thing actually is that our dicks will stay hungry.

nah idk I don't want kids
nah don't need to put more people in clown world
Nah, saddest part is we can’t experience romantic love, cuddles, and sex with a loving gf. Fuck having kids. Even if I was Chad, I would never have kids. I hate the thought of the responsibility and work it would take
i got no family besides my mom and she aborted my would have been sibilings, so i see zero reason to care about reproducing, id be a shit father
To each their own. That's fair. I just see my stepsister with her 1 year old kid when they visit & its the cutest thing seeing it stumble around taking the world in. Makes me wanna be able to devote my life to protecting my own.

I think bringing at least one living being into this world is pretty cruel. Now is not the best time to be born. Think for yourself, the main ideology today is selfishness - you can't count on anyone but yourself. Society is atomized and incapable of interacting to solve important problems. Inequality is growing in all areas, from the amount of sex to the amount of money. Now is not the best time to have children and it will only get worse.
Yeah, you're not wrong at all. Things don't seem to be getting better any time soon

Yeah, you're not wrong at all. Things don't seem to be getting better any time soon
It's only going to get worse. It's only going to get worse every year and there's no way you can stop it.

I just see my stepsister with her 1 year old kid when they visit & its the cutest thing seeing it stumble around taking the world in. Makes me wanna be able to devote my life to protecting my own.
yea, i wont lie ive got those feelings before, fleeting of course, but the brief and rare times i got to be at a "family" reunion, and see a cousin of mine who might have been about the same age as my would have been younger brother, i miss that feeling of being an uncle or some shit, even while being severely blackpilled

My hatred will continue to spread in the hearts of the miserable

I dont want kids. Having a daughter is beyond cucked and a sub Chad son will never experience true happiness.

Are you an only child? Don’t worry man I hope humanity will end someday

Idc about children, i just just have the urge to leave a great lineage rivaling even genghis khan. Many chads live that, life is unfair.

Not in my case, my mutted genes won't spread.

The cards are dealt, we just play them.

We are born to reproduce,but we can't even fulfill our basic biological imperatives.

meh idc about kids, even sexhavers are having less of them so I don't think it's that major an issue

having a new inferior version of me around just sounds like a hassle

the only people who want kids are foids

no, the saddest is that i'm not even allowed of being happy with a woman
and the worse is that contrary to many other thing you won't experience, like traveling in space, being a nobel prize, ruling a country, dating is the most mundane shit of them all