Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think the "no spam" books need to be re-opened.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
The rule says...

Low effort is tolerated in Offtopic as long as it doesn't become spam-like.

I think people are getting banned trying to follow this rule while exercising their freedoms at the same time. Because where's the threshold between "No spam" and "Yes low effort?" There's no fixed line that divides where fair game low effort ends and "spam" begins. And I think the mods understand that, which is why they don't immediately go for the permaban just for spamming. A warning or a temp ban, "We're not mad, just cool it down." That kind of thing. But because there's no concrete figure that defines where "spam" begins, people who used to be here were probably like "Okay, I understand. I can still do what I was doing, just less." But they end up doing it not "less" enough, making them repeat offenders, and earning solid bans.

The banned are making honest mistakes, the mods are just handing out honest moderations, no one's being an asshole here, it's just the rule isn't as clear as it maybe needs to be.

mods suck my dick tbh. brutal ngl

Imagine a thread free of rules and private members only

I'm not spamming
full

I think my life should be re-closed.