Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think the main cause of my femdom addiction is an inferiority complex

lu.jones

lu.jones

Destroy Feminism
-
When my life began it was already drilled into me how inferior I was.

From my toddler years, my father beat me and choked me. If was mad (often for no reason) he’d take it out on me and my mother. His favourite move was putting his knee on my neck. He’d randomly punch me , sometimes waking me up to punch me. But I stopped seeing him after a year or two my parents divorce.

When I was in primary school I had no friends so I hung around with immigrants who didn’t even speak English. I was made fun of (particularly by foids) but not bullied. I got floored a few times by girls but I wouldn’t call that bullying .

Throughout highschool I was bullied without end. Girls would kick the back of my legs and laugh at me. I had been slammed into to pavement by my peers and sometimes they’d squirt water at me. I was good at making friendships, but not maintaining them. I fell out with a lot of friends and one of these friends tried to get some 17 year olds to beat me up (this was in year 7), I didn’t show up for the fight tho.

I also went to 4 different schools so it was hard to get LT friendships. I kept getting kicked out because I’d pull stunts trying to impress my friends or girls (it didn’t work on the latter). Eventually I had my autism diagnosis and got sent to a SPED school.

I don’t think anything past my younger years will have had much of an impact.

Yep. You probably subconsciously see yourself as inferior and that’s why you feel the urge to be submissive to a foid.

Yep. You probably subconsciously see yourself as inferior and that’s why you feel the urge to be submissive to a foid.
This.
I doubt it’s natural to watch to be beaten the shit out off and raped

This.
I doubt it’s natural to watch to be beaten the shit out off and raped
Absolutely not natural. Fantasizing about a good taping you could just be a cope to feel desirable, but wanting to be beat up is absurd, ngl