Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think the incel/sigma culture destroyed my relationship

A dude who watches gymbros for lifting tips and motivation versus some psychobitch redditcunt on twoxchromosomes, yeah no he's the one who got brainwashed I'm sure.

If incels are the new alpha males does that mean I will get vagina now?

What most likely actually happened.
He got more attractive by gym maxxing and started cheating, then got an upgrade.

If incels are the new alpha males does that mean I will get vagina now?
I think these "alpha" males are the redpilled normies who just cope with redpill bullshit like "muhhh gym"

Imagine having so many options that you break up with someone because of their opinions on cartoon characters or the stupid shit they watch on TikTok

Dear foids: Sex with a man with aspergers is the most amazing experience you can experience i have immense stamina i will push that dick as far into your pussy as i can with as much force as i can for a long amount of time. If you choose NOT to have sex with an asperger man you will end up in an unhappy marriage on antidepressants. So choose wisely because after all: you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink

She did not just fucking put sigma and incel in the same sentecne like its a common thing to put together

She did not just fucking put sigma and incel in the same sentecne like its a common thing to put together
Sigma culture is kid's stuff. Only dummies take that kind of shit seriously. Either that or they have wet dreams over "Lone wolf" archetypes.

Truth is there is no "sigma male". There's alpha and beta. If you're not an alpha, then you're a beta, the end.

People just like to make up stuff I guess.

Incel and "sigma" are mutually exclusive. Sigmas (if they existed) would be dominant, something incels aren't in the LEAST.

Guy finds out his worth and ditches the deadweight. Lol "fuck men"

Sigma culture is kid's stuff. Only dummies take that kind of shit seriously. Either that or they have wet dreams over "Lone wolf" archetypes.

Truth is there is no "sigma male". There's alpha and beta. If you're not an alpha, then you're a beta, the end.

People just like to make up stuff I guess.
True, usually it's just edgy loners, incels or failed normies who are in denial so they want to make an archetype for themselves to seem cool. In the end it's just another manifestation of the ''he's literally me'' meme.

Imagine having so many options that you break up with someone because of their opinions on cartoon characters or the stupid shit they watch on TikTok

Dear foids: Sex with a man with aspergers is the most amazing experience you can experience i have immense stamina i will push that dick as far into your pussy as i can with as much force as i can for a long amount of time. If you choose NOT to have sex with an asperger man you will end up in an unhappy marriage on antidepressants. So choose wisely because after all: you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink
Based

Foids are so low iq it's comical

True, usually it's just edgy loners, incels or failed normies who are in denial so they want to make an archetype for themselves to seem cool. In the end it's just another manifestation of the ''he's literally me'' meme.
Memes have their downside I guess.