Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think the guy with whom I'm recording my first studio album is flipping out

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Shit, he disappeared from the internet out of nowhere and I had to contact a friend of his I know and she said he's "taking a time out of the internet". He didn't even tell me he was going to do it, but I recollect he telling me how about he was feeling crazy and annoyed for some reason as of late. Shit, I'm worried about him and about not being able to finish my record, all the guitar parts had already been done and we were about to record the bass parts.

That sucks to hear. I’d hate to see your album go unfinished.

That sucks to hear. I’d hate to see your album go unfinished.
Thanks bro, I'll do my best to finish it asap tbh. I feel motivated now for some reason. Also I found the guy!

That was not very based of him

Musician mogs me

ded srs I could cope a lot better I I had talent in music
I have seen some absolutely brutal suifuel threads for talentcels. I feel the same way about creative writing. Yeah my short story is alright but some teen chad just got published while im stocking shelves at a grocery store

looking for ward to your music OP

ded srs I could cope a lot better I I had talent in music
Musician mogs me
Thanks!

I have seen some absolutely brutal suifuel threads for talentcels. I feel the same way about creative writing. Yeah my short story is alright but some teen chad just got published while im stocking shelves at a grocery store
I also feel like that sometimes but tbh the type of music I write wouldn't be like mainstream successful on this day and age even if it was a teenage Chad with a 10/10 voice making it. I just want to put it out, whatever comes from it comes. Also I highly appreciate that so many people like my music already even though the production so far has been very shitty (all done by me, very very limited production skills and lazy af to learn; I only like music, I don't like musical production stuff tbh, that's why I found someone to do that for me).

ded srs there was some teenage foid in nipponland who got famous for authoring a manga and everyone was simping for her on twitter lmao
meanwhile incel works of art go unnoticed because the artist is not presentable as a performer (as in their ugly)

There has to be a reason, unrelated to my looks, why I can't date the women whom I'm heavily attracted to.