Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think the craniumcelism is the worst death sentence

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
I mean, i know LEGIT 3/10 subhumans... but a interesent thing in these guys is that all the flaws they have in their faces are fixable by surgery.

Giant nose, forehead too big, recessed jaw... all fixable. If they have enought money for the surgeries, they could ascend to 6/10 and escape inceldom.

But when your SKULL SHAPE is SHIT... sorry bro, its definitely over for you.

Thats what im talking about

x0tbiB6.jpg

fa6xN9z.jpg

qgqsQr0.jpg

Observe how that guy hasnt any facial definition due to the fact that his cranium is SO FUCKING SMALL... no surgery can fix this, its trully over for him.

"But Killuminoid that guy is fat, we cant see his bones because they are covered by bodyfat"

Ok, then there are photos when he was skinny, back in 2013-2014

mnynXHk.jpg

HIS HEAD HAS THE SHAPE OF COCONUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tUmibrN.jpg

Take attettion on the SIZE of his NECK and also note that even in his skinny form, he lacks totally bone definition. He looks like a giraffe with a coconout head.

koGlItn.jpg

0L9zGIP.jpg

Even his smile is ugly due to the fact that his cranium is so small that makes his mouth seems to be GIANT

FUCKKKK i really wouldnt like to be on his place... poor guy :/

So yes, if your CRANIUM SHAPE is TERRIBLE like this one, its 100% over for you because no surgery can fix that. rope rope rope rope rope...

Last edited:
Looks like he has a girl tho

Caralho, para de expor seus amigos comunas porra

Mal posso esperar pros neonazi de plantão aqui do site aparecerem pra reclamar que o cara era comunista

Ayyy carlito the carribean cool

He spits on the face of people who don't want to be cool

Bloated face. Gymcelling might work for him tho. 5/10 Average latino/mulatto/pardo.

I mean, i know LEGIT 3/10 subhumans... but a interesent thing in these guys is that all the flaws they have in their faces are fixable by surgery.

Giant nose, forehead too big, recessed jaw... all fixable. If they have enought money for the surgeries, they could ascend to 6/10 and escape inceldom.

But when your SKULL SHAPE is SHIT... sorry bro, its definitely over for you.

Thats what im talking about

x0tbiB6.jpg

fa6xN9z.jpg

qgqsQr0.jpg

Observe how that guy hasnt any facial definition due to the fact that his cranium is SO FUCKING SMALL... no surgery can fix this, its trully over for him.

"But Killuminoid that guy is fat, we cant see his bones because they are covered by bodyfat"

Ok, then there are photos when he was skinny, back in 2013-2014

mnynXHk.jpg

HIS HEAD HAS THE SHAPE OF COCONUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tUmibrN.jpg

Take attettion on the SIZE of his NECK and also note that even in his skinny form, he lacks totally bone definition. He looks like a giraffe with a coconout head.

koGlItn.jpg

0L9zGIP.jpg

Even his smile is ugly due to the fact that his cranium is so small that makes his mouth seems to be GIANT

FUCKKKK i really wouldnt like to be on his place... poor guy :/

So yes, if your CRANIUM SHAPE is TERRIBLE like this one, its 100% over for you because no surgery can fix that. rope rope rope rope rope...
Looks like the black version of me

small skull can look bigger with hairstyles hats etc, massive alien head like mine is worse. its impossible to hide especially with my tiny soyboy manlet frame. i literally look like a fucking bobblehead :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He should’ve corded in the womb.

Bloated face. Gymcelling might work for him tho. 5/10 Average latino/mulatto/pardo.
Não daria certo não cara, basta olhar a quarta, quinta e sexta foto que tu vai ver.

A cabeça dele é MUITO PEQUENA e o pescoço dele é MUITO GRANDE. Ele é quase deformado velho.

E sem a gordura, o pescoço dele fica maior ainda. Com a gordura da pra esconder. Enfim, ele fica feio de qualquer jeito.

He's perfectly normal looking, what's wrong with this forum? He's a 4.5/10 even with all the flaws you mentioned, he can get a GF.

He's perfectly normal looking, what's wrong with this forum? He's a 4.5/10 even with all the flaws you mentioned, he can get a GF.
His FACE is normal looking, but his NECK and SKULL SHAPE are totally subhuman. i rate him 3.5//10.

He had a GF but she was an ugly landwhale, not worth.