Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i think the blackpill is increasing everyday

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i see the blackpill everywhere i go at movies, shows, youtube like you cant escape the blackpill because it will always be there u just need to dive in and learn about it then apply it to ur life so u can elevate to a higher consicouness. for me i have been battling with the blackpill for months now but i came to terms with it because my situation is my looks and my fucked up hairline .

Taking the black pill is the only option if youre ostracized, its gradually happening to more and more people

Taking the black pill is the only option if youre ostracized, its gradually happening to more and more people
yeah i have been bullied my whole life and never had a girlfriend till now and i think the blackpill is the onlyway to survive this fucked up world

The blackpill is losing to the bluepill

It was always there, you just now pay more atention.

Even blackpilled people turn bluepilled again
yeah the blackpill is a hard pill to swallow it requires someone with mental toughness and the ability to handle pain and pressure

Whose Alt are you?

From 75 to 750 to 1,029 posts in just 12 hours?

i am not a alt i am a human bean
A) Alt with a suspicious motive.
B) IT infiltrator
C) The post-maxxing = easy way around doing hard work.

it is bound to happen as this is the time where bread and circuses get wrecked but scams exposed
• many shitcoin price just crashed
• same with speculative monke nfts
• people talk openly how vaccine was harmful and how covid was mostly bluff
[UWSL]• us dollar slowly losing leader currency status due to being overinflated and being unable to force russia to use it as payment for oil, because ukraine[/UWSL]
[UWSL]• ukraine foids exposing how disloyal and hypergamous women really are[/UWSL]
[UWSL]• tiktok where whores expose themselves for likes[/UWSL]
[UWSL]• onlyfans and stripper sluts getting paid less due to their job being first expense people will get rid of[/UWSL]
[UWSL]• people fleeing new york due to it being horrible to live in while still outpricing royal appartments[/UWSL]
[UWSL]•Putin showing how far europe really is from being wind and waterpowered green energy capital is just a fairytale and their dependency on russian gas, oil and metals[/UWSL]
[UWSL]• China attacking taiwan soon because us has millions of other problems to deal with[/UWSL]

[UWSL]did i forget something?[/UWSL]

Last edited:
i see the blackpill everywhere i go at movies, shows, youtube like you cant escape the blackpill because it will always be there u just need to dive in and learn about it then apply it to ur life so u can elevate to a higher consicouness. for me i have been battling with the blackpill for months now but i came to terms with it because my situation is my looks and my fucked up hairline .
1000 posts in 12 hours????? that's a lot!

it is bound to happen as this is the time where bread and circuses get wrecked but scams exposed
• many shitcoin price just crashed
• same with speculative monke nfts
• people talk openly how vaccine was harmful and how covid was mostly bluff
[UWSL]• us dollar slowly losing leader currency status due to being overinflated and being unable to force russia to use it as payment for oil, because ukraine[/UWSL]
[UWSL]• ukraine foids exposing how disloyal and hypergamous women really are[/UWSL]
[UWSL]• tiktok where whores expose themselves for likes[/UWSL]
[UWSL]• onlyfans and stripper sluts getting paid less due to their job being first expense people will get rid of[/UWSL]
[UWSL]• people fleeing new york due to it being horrible to live in while still outpricing royal appartments[/UWSL]
[UWSL]•Putin showing how far europe really is from being wind and waterpowered green energy capital is just a fairytale and their dependency on russian gas, oil and metals[/UWSL]
[UWSL]• China attacking taiwan soon because us has millions of other problems to deal with[/UWSL]

[UWSL]did i forget something?[/UWSL]
i think u pointed out most of the problems of this world

Life IS a pure torture when you have no looks