Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think the average girl in my area is 5'6-7

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I'm taller than less than half the women 18-30 I see. If your no taller than the average foid, your pretty much an incel, by default, unless your 8/10+ in the face or have millions

How tall are you?

I'm 5'6 and average foid height in northern california is around 5'2 - 5'6 tbh
some tall girls exist here though

I'm 5'11. It's rare to see a woman taller than me, but height doesn't matter anyway. If you're not 6'4+ it's over.

tbh it depends, the old ethnic foids with hunch backs are way shorter than me like 5 foot 2 max, but all of the young foids teens/young adults are 90% of the time taller than me. I am 5 7. I rarely ever see a young foid shorter than me.

Kind of false, 6/10+ 5'5-5'8 manlets can still get girlfriends (if white, and with very high difficulty and sub-looksmatch, but possible).

Kind of false, 6/10+ 5'5-5'8 manlets can still get girlfriends (if white, and with very high difficulty and sub-looksmatch, but possible).
NO BRO sub 8 LAW STATES ABOVE AVERAGE WHITE PRETTY BOYS ARE POSTING ON .cO GOSH

NO BRO sub 8 LAW STATES ABOVE AVERAGE WHITE PRETTY BOYS ARE POSTING ON .cO GOSH
Well in that case
volcels.co, voluntarily celibate :feelsYall:

it seems like while, black, and japanese women hate men below their own height the most according to Twitter

I legit got height mogged by a 6'1"ish dark haired Stacy with perfect proportions and curves. I didn't even know Stacys that level existed. And no, she was not in heels or boots.

At 5'11.5" that is something I will never forget

Prior to that I would only get height mogged by ogre looking foids, and even that was a rare occurrence

Last edited:
I'm 5'11. It's rare to see a woman taller than me, but height doesn't matter anyway. If you're not 6'4+ it's over.
Shut the fuck up. Troll

15 year old and 5'11.

"If you're not 6'4+..." Bullshit.

To get FOGGED as a male is a very humiliating experience.