Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think that my testosterone got higher, and as an incel it sucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
My Libido seems to be sky high today, I already fapped like 5 times today and I don't feel satisfied (will fap again right after posting this),
I want a foid to satisfy me, I heard of couples fucking multiple times a day and it sucks
that I don't have a partner for that.

looksmax, gymmax and beat up a cuck with your strong high T body in front of your oneitis, then you may fuck :feelsokman:

looksmax, gymmax and beat up a cuck with your strong high T body in front of your oneitis, then you may fuck :feelsokman:
exactly what I am doing right now, and this is one of the consequences in the process
and don't forget the dietmaxx

It is harder to looksmax since barbershop have been closed due to Corona.

I like to trim my fur from time to time. Now I cant

Humble brag. I wish that my testosterone and libido were higher.

exactly what I am doing right now, and this is one of the consequences in the process
and don't forget the dietmaxx
you are what you eat :feelswhere:
try blasting your balls with red light for even greater testosterone

At least with high T you're less likely to simp, so thats something.

my sex drive is always high, but I think thats due to my age

my sex drive is always high, but I think thats due to my age
your sex drive is high because of high testosterone, and your testosterone is high because of your age
Humble brag. I wish that my testosterone and libido were higher.
I suffered from fatigue and low sex drive before I started working out, eating better and drinking much more water, and that was when I was like fucking 16
At least with high T you're less likely to simp, so thats something.
I think that the upside is true because when you are horny asf you can barely think and you want it more

Last edited:
It is harder to looksmax since barbershop have been closed due to Corona.

I like to trim my fur from time to time. Now I cant
Shave all fur, become naked.

My Libido seems to be sky high today, I already fapped like 5 times today and I don't feel satisfied (will fap again right after posting this),
I want a foid to satisfy me, I heard of couples fucking multiple times a day and it sucks
that I don't have a partner for that.
Literally transfer this energy to being high value in terms of skills and character