Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think that maybe I was sexually abused today by a nurse.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
had some med infusion today in the hospital.
the nurse opened my vein and unlike usually it was very very quick and painless (last time a different nurse opened my vein and she legit destroyed my arm.)
so i told the nurse "that was easy" and she told me "y the veins were good...you trained in home" .

theres 2 options
1. she meant the close and open fist movement you do before so the vein will be visible.
2. she meant fapping.

im pretty sure it was the second option. i've been told before by friends i look like someone who fap alot ( i am) .

maybe ill be the first guy to sue a female for such thing. the double standards time is over whores

One of the times when I woke up in the hospital after very heavy drinking, I had a catheter in my dick. Took it out myself, took me a few hours (nobody came cause it was the middle of the night). Fucking hurt for months after.

Also, my hands were strapped to the bed. Don't know what that was about, had to slowly squeeze myself out of those straps.

She was coming on to you. :chad::banhammer: