Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think that I will never be somebody in my life!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I will be forever depressed, high inhib, low iq and have no friends no waifu. I will never get my drivers license. I will hopefully die before I turn 25 because life ends there. By than normies have made their best experiences while I have nothing.

I will be forever depressed, high inhib, low iq and have no friends no waifu. I will never get my drivers license. I will hopefully die before I turn 25 because life ends there. By than normies have made their best experiences while I have nothing.

i'm pretty sure normies in 2019 unless they fuck 2/10 landwhales, don't have any dating experiences

Be careful with the postmaxxing or you may get the BrattyBoy treatment.
I will hopefully die before I turn 25
I couldn't possibly live that long. Im suprised i still haven't roped tbh.

Agepill strikes again, it's fucking over for me.

you have more hope in me than my parents

Because we are supposed to be man. You will do it. You are high in energy. This energy needs to be led. On top of that no fap to hit the gym even more brutally. Your inhibition will vanish.

I also feel like I will achieve absolutely nothing in this fucking life. I need to die.

same man, know almost certain i will be dead before 30

I used to think I'd be dead at 30.

I'm 55 now.

Even the higher spheres of scientific fields and research are filled with SJW garbage,that's why I don't feel so bad.

you sound exactly like me except the drivers license part

Brutal. I turn 26 next year, and have no valuable skills. Need a good sui method just incase measures get drastic

thERes some good methods to be a "somebody" that people will remember

What are you talking about man, the world is yours