Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think that feminazis are trying to do a test on us

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
They’re trying to encourage foids to dress as slutty as possible and have jb foids dress as slutty and look physically mature as possible and seduce you right in your face and if you experience any arousal you’re a sex offender

well don’t think that these foids dress that way to seduce YOU, they only dress that way to seduce CHADS. If a chad is aroused it’s ok. If we’re aroused, we get lynched

And this thread made it on IT :soy: too.
Yep. One guy said if a jb foid dressing slutty arouses you then you have problems. It’s not unusual for a man to find a 17 year old foid attractive sometimes. Some 17 year olds look 21.

Yep. One guy said if a jb foid dressing slutty arouses you then you have problems. It’s not unusual for a man to find a 17 year old foid attractive sometimes. Some 17 year olds look 21.
yes, even younger girls dressed in a slutty way arouse healthy males

Many men would think that some 15-16 year olds are 18+. They are fucking delusional.

I'm pretty sure it's scientifically proven that men are attracted to them. And I say this as someone who is purely and completely interested in women my age (hello FBIcels).

Last edited:
yes, even younger girls dressed in a slutty way arouse healthy males
The APA unanimously confirm that attraction to 15-19 year old girls is NOT abnormal at all.
Many men would think that some 15-16 year olds are 18+. They are fucking delusional.

I'm pretty sure it's scientifically proven that men are attracted to them. And I say this as someone who is purely and completely interested in women my age (hello FBIcels).
According to IT, older teens look like toddlers
Beyond over if your threads get less than 10 replies

Last edited:
Tbh I agree with that, I’ll mistake adults for my peers and some of my peers for adults. I’m sure @Colvin76 or @AlexanderTheGreat11 would agree too.

I think feminazis are too stupid to pull that off tbh . i think they manipulated by some illuminatti shizle to act this way . foids are eazy to influence

Tbh I agree with that, I’ll mistake adults for my peers and some of my peers for adults. I’m sure @Colvin76 or @AlexanderTheGreat11 would agree too.
Colvin looks 23
I think feminazis are too stupid to pull that off tbh . i think they manipulated by some illuminatti shizle to act this way . foids are eazy to influence
Feminazis are more crazy than U think.